24 Hours of Mass Downloading - Post Games Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Some of you have probably wondered what the link to Galbadia Hotel is for. It's in my forum sig as a "persuasive" message and as a music note in my wiki sigs. Well, the reason is because of Galbadia Hotel's rewards program:

Here for the rewards program? Here's how it works: you register an account, go to your user control panel, and get our special tracking links. You can use these links anywhere-- on forums in your sigs, on myspace profiles, livejournal, your aim profile, absolutely anywhere. The more people click on your links, the better the rewards get. At the moment the rewards system allows you to view soundtracks with direct links, but we've got even more planned for the future. Sign up today! It's all free, and it all starts with simply registering for Galbadia Hotel.

----------------

Reward | Cost
1 Day of Mass-Downloading | 20 Reward Points
1 Week of Mass-Downloading | 100 Reward Points
1 Month of Mass-Downloading | 300 Reward Points
Forever of Mass-Downloading | 1000 Reward Points

----------------

Reward Points Available: 22 <-- SWEET!

Mass Downloading in this case is downloading whole albums at once. Otherwise, I'd have to download a separate song at a time: it's a simple but very boring and tiring process.

Galbadia Hotel music is straight from the game, making it canonical.

Here's where I need your help. I'm not waiting more weeks to reach 100 for 6 more days. I'm getting as much as I can done in 24 hours, but I don't know exactly what games to pick. I have a fast computer, so downloading time shouldn't be much of an issue, so pour all that you have into this thread!

The games must be related to the six wikis of the alliance. I will reveal what they are now for the purpose of this, but will conceal the links: that's Steve decision when we're establishing the next.
  • Super Mario Wiki
  • Donkey Kong Wiki
  • Wario Wiki
  • Star Fox Wiki
  • Banjo-Kazooie Wiki
  • Conker Wiki

If you want, you can check the master list of games, in alphabetical order (that's the link in my sig!), to see if the particular game is in the list. If it's listed below but I do not find it in the master list, I'll just skip over it - sorry.

The plan is that I'll have all of the music organized through folders of my VGMusic folder on my computer. Don't expect a rush of media files to be uploaded - this is so I have the files so when the time comes, I am able to upload it and use the media templates accordingly.

Lastly, try not to repeat games in subsequent replies. I am looking at a Friday (Veteran's Day = day off from school) or Saturday to initiate the reward at about 10am EST, so get cracking. :)

What about all the worlds from Super Mario Bros. 3?

Heheh. You sound like an evil villain planning to suck the life out of the site. :D

And you made me spew my Gatorade everywhere when I read that.

Ummmmm...The DK rap!

You have downloaded some Dance Dance Revolution : Mario Mix songs but you haven't downloaded them all. Download those while you're at it.

Sorry. :P

I'm kinda looking for specific game titles. "DK Rap" is not a title. If you know the game it comes from, it's likely a DK game and is eligible. Game titles is what is listed when I mass download, and I need those. Thanks.

I know we haven't launched the SFWiki yet, but the pilots for that game all have different themes. We could do those. If you need a list, I can provide you with that.

Future wikis in the alliance aren't set in stone.

I'm sort of second-guessing the Conker wiki and I've created a Kirby wiki too.

Oh, whoops. I forgot to say the games.

DK Rap is from Donkey Kong 64, and I meant to say all pilots from Star Fox Command have different themes.

Sorry. :oops:

In any regards, any of the six series above + Kirby games.

EDIT: Both games added, MM. Thanks! Keep them coming

Added to what? o_O How do you "add" a game?

OK, now how about Super Mario Sunshine? Each world has a different theme.

DO DO DO DO THE MARIO :eekdance: SUPER MARIO BROS.1

Two parties are at fault here -
  • Y'all - where are some game suggestions? I will in addition to Mario series do BK series games, for in advance, but I won't do DK, Wario, SF or Conker unless I get an exact game title to use.
  • Me. PJ says he's lazy, but I'm probably lazier. Well, I'm definitely activating my bonus at about 4:00 EDT Tuesday (tmw) - ...so yeah. ;)

Btw, I have 27 award points. It takes 20 for 24 hours. Any game missing from this pack has to wait for 13 more lucky clicks for the next pack.

My points just went from 30 to 10. :)

-My reward expires at 1:06am EDT early Sunday morning. I'll be setting up downloads for the whole day - then I'll put up a complete list of what I got. Even though the points are racking up slower, I'll be able to do it again another time for sure.

Here's a big list so far:
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Mario Kart DS (Normal + Game Rip)
  • Mario Tennis 64
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
  • Super Mario Bros. 1-3 (in general)
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (Smiddle has already been uploading a few themes)
  • Super Mario 64
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Princess Peach
  • Original Yoshi's Island
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Mario Kart Super Circuit
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
  • Mario Party 4
  • Mario Golf Toadstool Tour
  • Luigi's Mansion

Any more suggestions within the next 8 hours will be accepted.

Final Count: All of the above and:
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Mario Tennis 64
  • Mario Party 1, 2, and 5 (3 & 6 didn't work)
  • Paper Mario
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  • Super Smash Bros.
Bringing a total of 28 games. I already have 13 reward points left over, meaning I can do this again Christmas break for non-Mario games.

Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't get any of this... and just to let you know, I'm pretty sure they have DDR tracks for download, some of which are licensed tracks... so what I'm worried about is that this site could be a bit on the illegal side. Please be careful!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:P

The answer to everything.

ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT IN ABOVE MESSAGES WILL BE DESTROYED WITH THIS STUPID COMMENT:

PUDDING!

ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT RENDERED STUPID.

3dejong said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:P

The answer to everything.

ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT IN ABOVE MESSAGES WILL BE DESTROYED WITH THIS STUPID COMMENT:

PUDDING!

ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT RENDERED STUPID.
No, that's incorrect. The answer to everything is 42. But close.

Only a Hitchhiker's fan would get that joke, so technically you are a Hitchhiker's fan, too.

And Smiddle, I'll meet you at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe at 9:00. I hear they have a supernova scheduled tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back