Issue XXXVII

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Well, ever heard the saying, better late than never? Anyway, rate Issue XXXVII!!

I give it a 6/10

I sort of missed Stooben's editorial section. Otherwise it was ok, I guess...

6/10.

Sorry I couldn't direct. And this issue is a screaming piece of evidence that we need more main team writers.

Why such a low score? I though it was pretty good, especially for your Fake Game Edofenrir.

Don't get me wrong, the actual sections were pretty good (especially Edo's). We just didn't have enough of them.

I agree Edo's section was indeed amazing, actually, if everyone wrote as him, the Shroom would be perfect, but that's not the point.... It ahs a low score because there are MANY sections missing, we really need writers....

@Gamefreak75:

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. :)

As for this months section: I still have a chunk of work to do for it within the next two days. It's gonna be a close one, but I hope I can finish it in time.

Sharks Territory said:
I also loved 2257's EiC notes, those were hilarious.

A funny fact that hardly anyone knows (at least until after this post):
2257 wrote that notes after I let him proof-read my Shroom section. He sort of was inspired by one of the images I drew for that section (the one with Mario in Bowser-underwear). So you could say my Fake Games section and his Editor's Notes kind of share a symbiotic relationship.

I don't know what your inspiration is Edo, but whatever it is, it's really something. I try to add some humor to my Fake Advertisements, but they won't get any longer than 15 sentences at best, though. I also try to add as many alcoholic and drug references...just enough so I won't go overboard. ^_^

Gamefreak, your ads are pretty good, especially this month's....not to give you guys spoilers, but it's pretty sick.

At this point, anything legible works, to tell you the truth.

Sadly, there are people who can't even do that. :-\

I find it awful that some of the writers we find (when we do get writers) are hideous. Luckily, that hasn't happened in the last few months.

That's the main reason you need to interview for a job now.

Let's all just give our best and naively hope that it will somehow miraculously attract more people to write.... Or something....

Anyway, I am mostly done for this month's issue. I sent the "Find the Differences" image relatively early, and the writing of my Fake Game is finished. The only thing left are ten little images.

Back