The beta element section of Paper Mario TTYD

The IT

Goomba
Once I was in the beta element section of Paper Mario TTYD, I remeber there was a chart of beta enemies that were in the game like rusty chomp, rusty bristle, and frost pokey, and the red buzzy beetles. But that chart is gone. What happened to it? Is that stuff just fake or is there another page on the wiki that has that information about the enemies on it? Thank you.

I know that but the information was in that page. It was gone all of a sudden, I just want to know what happened to it.

Probably deleted

Beta elements are not very easy to prove or disprove. I believe the information you are refering to was removed due to a lack of evidence, not necessarily for it's falsity.

Well the burning bill and burning bill blaster did have some evidence that they were supposed to be on the outside part of riverside station, that's logical.

The IT said:
Well the burning bill and burning bill blaster did have some evidence that they were supposed to be on the outside part of riverside station, that's logical.
Evidence, as in....

Ugozima said:
Probably deleted
deleted.PNG

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

Jesus Freak said:
The IT said:
Evidence, as in....

Ugozima said:
Probably deleted
deleted.PNG

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
That's definitely worth bumping for.
sekar555 said:
Paper Mario was win. Most Mario games are win though, excluding sport games.
pretty hard game. But i passed already so keep it up
Tell me what part you are stuck on and I can do it for you.
Um...no, most everyone is not stuck. And the sports games were brilliant.

Back