New Digimon anime in the works

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
newdigimon.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-04-02/new-digital-monsters/digimon-tv-anime-listed

Well, I'm at least excited. I love Digimon!

I left that show a long time ago, maybe a little before I abandoned the Pokemon anime...

Pokemon is one of Nintendo's more popular franchises, so it should be recognized more.

Buzz-Buzz said:
I liked Digimon better when it was called Pokemon.
That's just stupid. Digimon and Pokemon are two completely different franchises, with completely different histories behinds them.

Smashgoom202 said:
Buzz-Buzz said:
That's just stupid. Digimon and Pokemon are two completely different franchises, with completely different histories behinds them.
Way to insult an 11-year old girl. >__>
History summary: Pokémon started out as a game boy game and Digimon started out as a virtual pet. Both of them grew bigger and fought in the late 90's. Pokémon came out on top and Digimon disapeared from common knowledge for many years.

Smashgoom202 said:
Buzz-Buzz said:
Sorry, I don't really know much about Digimon. I just assumed it was a pokemon clone. :-[

Gah, I'm making a fool of myself. :-[

That's okay, I do it all the time, especially on the Internet. Sorry if I offended you like that, but it is kind of a silly assumption, especially when you actually look farther into both franchises instead of just looking at them at face value.

I can't help but feel most of the people on this forum are mostly kids, which makes me feel a little awkward, since I'm used to conversing with people my own age.

For once, I agree with Ugozima. The first Digimon anime was garbage, and I'm pretty sure the next one isn't going to be any better.

Let my childhood die in peace and do not release this, please.

I suffered through the other seasons (I'm very nostalgic of season 1), don't make me do it again.

Smashgoom202 said:
That's okay, I do it all the time, especially on the Internet. Sorry if I offended you like that, but it is kind of a silly assumption, especially when you actually look farther into both franchises instead of just looking at them at face value.

I can't help but feel most of the people on this forum are mostly kids, which makes me feel a little awkward, since I'm used to conversing with people my own age.
Sorry, I got it confused with something else there. :-[

And no offense taken. (At least, not much.)

The anime failed to leave a lasting impact on me. Some of the games were pretty fun, tho.

Back