Mario goes fishing (A game of Round Robin)

N

Nerdy Guy

Round Robin is a style of writing where one person writes a chapter, then another person writes another chapter, and so on and the circle repeats. Ugo and Garlic agreed to doing one with me, thus the thread. The order is Me --> Ugo --> Garlic. I'll start off:

Chapter 1: Luigi's Tea Party

One day Mario was laying around his house. Luigi had organized a tea party with some old friends and he wouldn't let Mario join them because of an earlier incident involving a Bob-omb and Smokey the Bear. Mario burst into the den where Luigi's party was held and shouted, "Gah, I'm so bored-a. Why don't you have your party somewhere else, gay eh Luigi?" "Sorry Mario, I've been planning this party for months. Can't you go fishing or something?" Luigi replied. Mario sighed and went to the garage to look for his fishing equipment. He suddenly noticed an odd breeze. He turned around and realised there was a large hole in the wall and a trail of stuff leading outside. "Mama mia! We've been robbed!" he yelled. "You just noticed this now? There's a missing wall, for God's sake" Luigi snarked from the other room. Ignoring Luigi, Mario went to go find out who robbed him!

Okay, Ugo, your turn. :)

Mario jumped out the wall and he had forgotten that they were on the second floor and fell and crashed. Luigi ran out and Mario cried out "Luigi! I've-a broken my legs!"
"I can see that," Luigi responded, smirking. Suddenly, ASH KETCHUM dashes in!
"PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!" he screams throwing a Poké Ball at Luigi, the Poké Ball opens, sending out Pikachu. Just then, Pikachu saw a Toad and chased after it. "COME BACK PIKACHU!" Ash yelled out, chasing after Pikachu.
"What was that about?" Mario asked Luigi.
"Bad fanfiction, that's what," Luigi responded. "Hey look, that kid left his Poké Balls!"
"Let's steal them!" Mario said evilly.

garlic's turn

Hey, Garlic, how come you still haven't posted here yet? :-\

No. Only me, Ugo, and Garlic (if he ever shows up) are doing this. That's how Round Robin works.

Sorry, guys, I never even noticed this thread was ever created, didn't even know what board it was in. :/

I also noticed that Mario's garage has two stories. Awesome.

Ugozima said:
Mario jumped out the wall and he had forgotten that they were on the second floor and fell and crashed. Luigi ran out and Mario cried out "Luigi! I've-a broken my legs!"
"I can see that," Luigi responded, smirking. Suddenly, ASH KETCHUM dashes in!
"PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!" he screams throwing a Poké Ball at Luigi, the Poké Ball opens, sending out Pikachu. Just then, Pikachu saw a Toad and chased after it. "COME BACK PIKACHU!" Ash yelled out, chasing after Pikachu.
"What was that about?" Mario asked Luigi.
"Bad fanfiction, that's what," Luigi responded. "Hey look, that kid left his Poké Balls!"
"Let's steal them!" Mario said evilly.

garlic's turn

Chapter 3:

"What do we do with them now?" Luigi asked Mario. An awkward silence held in the air. Mario stared at Luigi, Poke Ball in hand.
"Hey, watch where you're pointing that--"
"COME BACK, LUIGI!!" said Mario, sucking Luigi into the Poke Ball. Mario then climbed back up to the garage, loaded his car with his fishing equipment, and drove off the second floor, did a front flip, landed on the tires, and started driving away to the local lake, which was obviously where the thief had gone.

Once Mario got there, he encountered ASH KETCHUM. Upon closer inspection, ASH had a bunch of crap that seemed to have come out of Mario's garage. Recognizing him as the thief, Mario and ASH engaged in a turn-based battle.
"I CHOOSE YOU, LUIGI!"
Luigi pops out of the Pokeball, and stands across Pikachu, who is ready to battle.
"I'm-a scared!" Luigi yells, and runs away like a sissy.

Nerdy Guy's turn.

Chapter 4

ASH and Pikchu were cheering because they won, but then Brock and Misty called for him because it was dinner time. "Oh no, gotta go guys! See you later!" Ash said as he and Pikachu ran to their camp. Mario shrugged his shoulders and went to pick up his crap that ASH left behind. But then, a German guy fighting a platypus picked up Mario's crap and ran off towards the tri-state area of Danville. "Mama mia!" Mario exclaimed. "Come back here, you big mokey!" he yelled, as he chased after the German guy and the platypus. Mario ran and ran, but then he passed out. Two hikers walked past and brought Mario to the hospital, where he was brought back to good health. "Thank-a you so much, Doctor Mario!" Mario said as he left the hospital. He walked over to the intersection and waited for the cars to let him pass. However, as he was crossing, a big honkin' 16-wheeler ran him over. "Uh-oh!" said the driver. Instead of taking Mario to the hospital, the driver buried him thinking he was dead. "Oh my aching head. Where am I?" Mario groaned. He wiggled out of the poorly dug dirt mound where he was buried, and trudged across the rest of the graveyard. Just then, he heard a rustle in the bushes! "Who's-a there?" he said nervously. "Just us zombies." replied the people inside bushes. "MAMA MIA! ZOMBIES! D:" Mario cried as he ran. He tried to escape, but he slammed into a big honkin' muscle zombie. To be continued...

Your turn, Ugo. :)

Back