MarioWiki
SiFi
zeldatimeline.png

Dale Gribble said:
What about the CD-i games?
I'm not answering that.

And by the way, I hate you again.

T-REX said:
Why is Twilight Princess in the Child column? Where's the original Legend of Zelda?

It's a timeline created by a fan.

Little Dude From Across the Street said:
T-REX said:
Why is Twilight Princess in the Child column? Where's the original Legend of Zelda?
That, and Four Swords Adventures goes in between Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time.

Buzz-Buzz said:
T-REX said:
That, and Four Swords Adventures goes in between Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time.
Twilight Princess follows from Majora's Mask. The original Zelda was called "Hyrule Fantasy" in Japan. FSA goes after OOT because OOT was supposed to be the first time Link fought Ganon.

T-REX said:
Buzz-Buzz said:
T-REX said:
Twilight Princess follows from Majora's Mask. The original Zelda was called "Hyrule Fantasy" in Japan. FSA goes after OOT because OOT was supposed to be the first time Link fought Ganon.
Vatti was the villian in FSA, not Ganon.

Vaati's plan in FSA was to resurrect Ganon.

T-REX said:
The original Zelda was called "Hyrule Fantasy" in Japan.
No, it was called "Legend of Zelda." (or "Zelda's Legend" depending on how you look at it.)

The "Hyrule Fantasy" was only on the title screen and game cartridge. Not the actual name.

T-REX said:
The original Zelda was called "Hyrule Fantasy" in Japan.
No, it was called "Legend of Zelda." (or "Zelda's Legend" depending on how you look at it.)

The "Hyrule Fantasy" was only on the title screen and game cartridge. Not the actual name.
Isn't that where the title of the game is normally found?

Yes, but the title on the screen was "The Hyrule Fantasy: Legend of Zelda", not "Hyrule Fantasy."

Look, a lot of fans call it "Hyrule Fantasy" to avoid confusion.

Back