Your Home

What do you live in?

• Total voters
Re: What do you live in?

Living in the same house for 13 years is pretty boring.

You'd miss it if you moved out.

Uniju said:
You'd miss it if you moved out.

This.

I live in a two-story house with a basement. But it's built on a hill so the front side is 2 stories while the back is 3.

I had a friend when I lived in Tennessee that lived in a house like that. It was pretty cool.

Marcelagus said:
I live in a two-story house with a basement. But it's built on a hill so the front side is 2 stories while the back is 3.
My house is like that.
Except it's three stories on the front, and five on the back.
It's a steep hill.
Great for throwing things down

My house is like that except really not at all and it only has like 1.5 stories not including the basement.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
My house is like that except really not at all and it only has like 1.5 stories not including the basement.
.5? Like an attic or something?

Well there's like two stairs and then a pseudo-second floor.

Oh well in that case I have one of those on the first floor and another on the second floor so 3 + .5 + .5 = 4 I guess.

I live eight blocks from school. I wish it was further away.

SMB said:
Indeed. I also live near a Blockbuster, a Burger King, and a Little Caesar's. ;)
I live around 2-3 blocks away from the first two, but there aren't any Little Caesar's on this side of town.

I live across from a pool.

I propose we alter this thread to be able to discuss the surroundings of our homes as well.

There's a fire hydrant right in front of my house. While it's fortunate that we haven't had any fires for a long time, it would be cool to see a fire truck pull up in front of my house.

You can modify your original post to do that you know.

As for one little detail in my room:

Ha. The paint stain I made on the carpet years ago still looks almost like it did at first.

There's a fire hydrant by the house. In 13 years, I have never seen a dog piss on it.

You should install a camera on it...

Another fact about my room is that my house's computer is in here.

Back