SNES GAMES

Hello. I recently found my old SNES in the attic and have been playing almost non-stop ever since. However I was only able to salvage a pitiful amount of games. Where ( besides over the internet) Can I find games for this system?

Impossible to find SNES Games now days.

The only way is internet. Sorry.

Or those second hand stores that smell funny, or garage sales maybe. My SNES stopped working awhile ago :cry: . Can't wait for the Virtual Console so I can enjoy classics like Donkey Kong Country and Yoshi's Island again.

The Virtual Console is a part of the Wii. It allows gamers to download (from the internet) classic Nintendo games from the NES, SNES, and N64 and play them on the Wii!

I heard of that function. just never knew it was called. Cheers to you for showing me the light.

...or, y'know, the name.

Yoshi mastar said: ebay duuuuuuuuh

I cant use ebay. yet. ill either have to learn, or go to garage sales a lot then?

ultimatetoad said:
Yoshi mastar said: ebay duuuuuuuuh

Quit so.

Ask your parents to use their credit card if you don't have one.

It's kinda complicated so don't do it by yourself. Especially when you accidentaly place the decimal point wrong, making something cost way more.

Garage Sales is mostly the only way if you don't want Internet.

But the chance of you getting the game: 11% out of 100%.

I already tried the ebay thing. The account... well... it would be hard be hard for me to buy somehting on ebay, lets leave it A that. Its not that complicated. It was PAYPAL that confused me. My parents dont want me using there credit card every time I buy something. Besides now that im thinking about It I could always con the kids at my school... thats easy, cheap, AND fun. :)

Saving up for what??? I already HAVE the money, I just cant find the games. And, whether you were joking or not, Im in no position to threaten ANYONE. They deserved to be conned the way they were acting... A $50 value foe 10 bucks!!!

If your looking for some games I would suggest someplace like Gamestop. Although I have only seen N64 games in the used bin so the internet seems like the only way.

Well Im looking for N64 games too so I guess ill try gamestop. Ive already tried a thrift shop...

SNES, NES, and other classic games are easier to find than you think – believe you me, there are stores meant exactly for purchasing classic video games. They usually buy, sell, and trade video games as well as other mediums such as DVDs or CDs...just look around, they're everywhere

"dusts off thread, reads comment" Really? cool....

sparks said:
SNES, NES, and other classic games are easier to find than you think – believe you me, there are stores meant exactly for purchasing classic video games. They usually buy, sell, and trade video games as well as other mediums such as DVDs or CDs...just look around, they're everywhere

Hear hear. Just today I found a shop like this right in town. Finally got a copy of Mole Mania.

Ghost Jam said:
sparks said:

Hear hear. Just today I found a shop like this right in town. Finally got a copy of Mole Mania.

ZOMG EXTREME BUMP

I have three of those in my town.

And you can get Mole Mania for free using Console Classix.

Ghost Jam said:
3Dejong said:
And you can get Mole Mania for free using Console Classix.

I doubt that, as Mole Mania is a GBC game.

One sec...

Yeah you hafta suscribe to get the GB/GBC/SNES games. D'oh.

But if you suscribe, you get Commodore 64/Atari/NES games FREE.

There's about 3,000,000 game on there.

Nod bad. Still, any games I want I can download easily. I only bought Mole Mania because I loved it as a ROM and missed out on buying it new back in the day.

Ghost Jam said:
Nod bad. Still, any games I want I can download easily. I only bought Mole Mania because I loved it as a ROM and missed out on buying it new back in the day.

I get it.

Yeh, if I could, I'd much rather play them on a TV. D'oh.

sparks said:

Is it really that easy?

Back