Your favorite Classic Mega Man games?

Which Classic Mega Man games are your favorite?

• Mega Man 1

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Mega Man 2

• Mega Man 3

• Mega Man 4

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Mega Man 5

• Mega Man 6

• Mega Man 7

• Mega Man 8

• Mega Man & Bass

• Mega Man 9

• Mega Man 10

• Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega Man II

• Mega Man III

• Mega Man IV

• Mega Man V

• Rockman & Forte: Challenger From the Future

• Mega Man 1 (DOS)

• Mega Man 3 (DOS)

• Best of Rockman (Game Gear)

• Total voters

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Out of all that are on the list so far, Mega Man 3 is my favorite of the six NES Mega Man titles. That game, compared to Mega Man 2, is so underappeariciated. Mega Man 2 is so overrated, it's not even funny. Don't get me wrong, though. It IS a good game and everything. In fact, it was actually my favorite Mega Man game at one point (aside from Mega Man 7), since it was one of the only ones I didn't truly suck at. However, I think Mega Man 3 has outdone it in just about every way. Aside from the addition of the slide kick and Rush Adapters (which are much better than Items 1, 2, and 3 from the last game), it had better music, better level designs, and whatever else I missed.

Mega Man 7 is my other favorite, since it's the game that got me into the Classic series in the first place. That game is even more underappreciated than Mega Man 3 and the rest of the games that came after Mega Man 2. For some reason, this game used to have a huge fanbase, and then suddenly, when Mega Man 9 came out, this (along with Mega Man 8 and Mega Man & Bass) was labeled as one of the worst games in the series, simply because of the fact that it isn't in 8-bit. However, people HAVE come up with other reasons, such as the supposed "slow physics". I've played through that game several times, and I've never noticed anything like that. As far as I can tell, the only people who hate those three games are Mega Man 2 fanboys who like to grasp at straws, nitpicking over anything that's different from Mega Man 2 or any of the other 8-bit games. I personally think Mega Man 7 has outdone Mega Man 2 for pretty much the same reasons as Mega Man 3, along with having these cool hidden secrets and everything.

NOTE: Due to lack of space in the poll options, I was unable to fit the rest of the games into the list. However, I'm going to add all of them after this post is submitted.

EDIT: Done.

EDIT #2: Crap, I meant to make it so that it's possible to vote for more than one, but I forgot to do it. Is it possible for an admin to fix this?

My favorite would have to be ロックマン&フォルテ 未来からの挑戦者.

Future challenge from Rockman & Forte was too easy.

Rockman & Forte: Challenger From the Future? I almost forgot about that game.

*Adds it to the poll*

And it's already DOMINATING the poll. ;D

It's generally hard for me to decide when it comes to favorites, but I'd say mine are 2, 3, and 10.

Bass said:
Crap, I meant to make it so that it's possible to vote for more than one, but I forgot to do it. Is it possible for an admin to fix this?
Yep. Just fixed it. :)

Which was the one with Shark Man again? That was pretty good too.

^ One of the piece of crap DOS Mega Man games. I forget exactly which one, though.

YOU FORGOT BEST OF ROCKMAN

ON GAME GEAR

Back