WarioWare: D.I.Y. fan-made wallpapers

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Nintendo didn't release any wallpapers for DIY, so I took the liberty of making some myself. :)

wwdiywallpaper1_1.JPG

I basically just took the boxart and expanded it. I did a horrible job with that paper.
Small
Medium
Large

wwdiywallpaper2_1.JPG

Now, this just sucks. Might've been better if I used a lighter yellow, but I uploaded it to the web before I noticed that.
Small
Medium
Large

wwdiywallpaper3_1.PNG

My favorite one. I just now noticed that the logo is way too small.
Small
Medium
Large

If you want to make any of these your wallpaper:

On Firefox, right click on the image, then choose "Save as Desktop Wallpaper"
On IE, right click on the image, then choose "Set as background"
No idea what to do for anything else. :(

These are awesome. If I didn't know any better, I would think they were official. You really did a great on them. The slogan, Nintendo logo, and ESRB rating on the first one were some nice touches. :)

Lyra said:
These are awesome. If I didn't know any better, I would think they were official. You really did a great on them.
Seriously? Even #2?
Lyra said:
The slogan, Nintendo logo, and ESRB rating on the first one were some nice touches. :)
All I did was edited the boxart for #1. So, those were there already.

Jesus Freak said:
Lyra said:
These are awesome. If I didn't know any better, I would think they were official. You really did a great on them.
Seriously? Even #2?
Yep. It's a little off, but still pretty good.

Lyra said:
The slogan, Nintendo logo, and ESRB rating on the first one were some nice touches. :)
All I did was edited the boxart for #1. So, those were there already.
Still, it's a nice touch.

The third one looks pretty good but one thing I would do to improve it would to make Wario bigger and more centered, because right now the left half of his body is cut off and he also looks a bit pixellated compared to the others.

Back