Name change chain

Zero777 --> Zero of the Rebellion --> Orenji-kun --> Lelouch vi Britannia --> Suzaku Kururugi --> C.C. --> Nunnally vi Britannia --> Kallen Kōzuki

Wiki: Superstar Daisy - Pie Shroom - Homestar Runner - JF

Forum: Jesus Freak- Spirit in the Sky - Merelda - L33t Hammer Bros. - Makoto -Decemberween Thnikkaman - Stinkoman - Jesus Freak - Splash Woman - Jesus Freak - Strong Bad - Jesus Freak - Mega Man - Jesus Freak - Link

RealMenOfGenius - Lucas - Red Sox Nation - RealMenOfGenius

Ralphfan --> Sharks Territory --> Ray Lewis --> Sharks Territory --> A Festivus Miracle --> Myrrh --> Sharks Territory --> Oaktown Mojo --> Vuvuzela --> Lithium --> Sharks Territory

Zero777 --> Zero of the Rebellion --> Orenji-kun --> Lelouch vi Britannia --> Suzaku Kururugi --> C.C. --> Nunnally vi Britannia --> Kallen Kōzuki --> Rolo Lamperouge

SolarBlaze --> Solar Man --> Bass --> Ballade --> SolarBlaze --> Krazy Monkey --> Enker --> Doom Phantom --> Zoycite --> Blaze the Cat

MrConcreteDonkey --> Lemmy Koopa --> Prince Fluff --> E-102 γ

Zero777 --> Zero of the Rebellion --> Orenji-kun --> Lelouch vi Britannia --> Suzaku Kururugi --> C.C. --> Nunnally vi Britannia --> Kallen Kōzuki --> Rolo Lamperouge --> Arthur

SpinyMaster347 -> Dancing Raccoon -> Lazy Raccoon -> Burglr Raccoon -> Leeroy Jenkins -> Rtas' Vadum

MrConcreteDonkey --> Lemmy Koopa --> Prince Fluff --> E-102 γ --> MrConcreteDonkey

Waffleraven497 --> KoreanMcDonalds --> The Person Posting --> BPK497 --> Chill Man --> Ujinu --> Pump Man --> Salsa --> super electronic magnet man bzzzzzz --> Blues --> U.S. Congress --> Galaxy Man

Arthur said:
Silly Mason said:
Krizzy said:
I can't believe that there are so many people dishonest enough to change their name that-
wat
Yeah, what?!
Changing names is more creative than dishonest. How the Hell can it be dishonest? It's like saying eating apple pie with a spoon is posh.

At one point the other day, I had no idea who this one guy was until I realized he had changed his name, and I wasn't sure then. That was because he changed his name so I didn't recognise him. Since names/avatars are just about the only thing to go on around here, if you change your name and your avatar, then people won't know who you are. Imagine that your best friend (in real life) changed their name and their face. How would you recognise them!?

Krizzy said:
At one point the other day, I had no idea who this one guy was until I realized he had changed his name, and I wasn't sure then. That was because he changed his name so I didn't recognise him. Since names/avatars are just about the only thing to go on around here, if you change your name and your avatar, then people won't know who you are. Imagine that your best friend (in real life) changed their name and their face. How would you recognise them!?
You look in here or 'The official name change request topic'.

Otherwise, if you see a forum administrator with Bowser Jr. or something Mega Man, it's MST3K.

Edofenrir

As you can see, I have the longest chain of them all, so you better just give up before you hurt yourself.

I believe this is the longest I've stayed with one name since Jackie Chan.

[/randomfact]

Back