Name change chain

But Im keeping Rose for another two weeks at least but I can change in six days.

UltimatePetey --> Supremo78 --> Reggie Fils-Aime --> Austin Powers --> Ganondorf --> Dr. Mario --> grimAuxiliatrix --> Meta Knight

Ralphfan --> Sharks Territory --> Ray Lewis --> Sharks Territory --> A Festivus Miracle --> Myrrh --> Sharks Territory --> Oaktown Mojo --> Vuvuzela --> Lithium --> Sharks Territory --> Giants Suck --> Brick Tamland --> centaursTesticle --> Steelers Suck

I'm tempted to use the name "Everyone Sucks" at one point or another.

SolarBlaze --> Solar Man --> Bass --> Ballade --> SolarBlaze --> Krazy Monkey --> Enker --> Doom Phantom --> Zoycite --> Blaze the Cat --> Mystical Ninja --> Solar Blaze --> Mephiles the Dark --> Nitro Man --> Forte --> RKN-003 --> Doctor Nega --> Classic Sonic --> Nack the Weasel --> RKN-001

New Super Yoshi-> Yacker -> New Super Yoshi -> Tanooki Mario -> New Super Yoshi -> King Bill -> New Super Yoshi -> Dr. Eggman -> Young Link

Lily x -> Noodle -> Feel_good_inc. -> Link_dudette -> Legend of Lily ->Madamselle Lily -> Lily -> Clive -> Audino -> Lily -> Legend of Lily -> tentacleTherapist -> Link

MarioRules25 to SuperMario25 to TankDempsey to SuperMario25 to SkywardSwordLink to SuperMario25
and then back to the nazi zombies thing with NikolaiBelinski(might keep the SM25 for a while)

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Caboose said:
Sniper Joe said:
Westheimer said:
Garlic Man > Halvin > Jackie Chan > Kinniku Man > Asbel > Sheep Man > Little Dude from Across the Street

> Marcelagus > Turbo Sexophonic > Westheimer > President Iwata

> Cave Johnson > Sniper Joe > Doctor Oktoberfest

> Caboose

> Christian Brutal Sniper

I think you should have the x, it was what you joined as.

1. PyroGuy6 - When I first joined.

2. Forest Fire - Thought having my actual username was stupid.

3. Shocking - Watt fanboyism.

4. Blue Shell - Played against NSM in a MKWii match and then decided to change my name to something MK related.

5. babyElectric - Watt fanboyism. Also screwing with the Homestuck fad.

6. Percy - Yay for Thomas the Tank Engine (OLD ONES, NOT THE CRAPPY CGI ONES)

7. Rarity - I'm a brony :3

8. Vanillite - Desperate attempt to revive the Pokemon fad.

Back