Best Harry Potter Moments

ralphfan

Thank you based god
List the best moments in Harry Potter history. I'll start:

Fred and George setting off a sparkler that says POO.

When Dumbledore dies and Fred dies and Snape dies and Voldemort dies and Harry dies and Sirius dies and Tonks dies and Lupin dies, and...

EDIT: I should probably use the spoiler tag, actually.

Jesus Freak said:
When Fred and George rode of on their broomsticks in HP5. :)
Yes. That was awesome. The fact that they insulted Umbrigde in her face was even better.

Sharks Territory said:
When Umbridge gets attacked.
Indeed. Seeing as Umbridge gets a bit too happy when she tortures the good people.

(Lawl bump)

It was pretty awesome when Neville had his last stand.
Also with Molly fighting Bellatrix.

Hedwig getting killed

Basically everything that happened in the Chamber of Secrets (the room itself)

Voldemort's resurrection (in the book)

Oh, and can't forget the fun of the Whomping Willow....

GLaDOS said:
It was pretty awesome when Neville had his last stand.
Also with Molly fighting Bellatrix.
How could I ever forget about that moment. That whole battle of Hogwarts was awesome, too.
Also, finally getting to know Snape's true feelings about everything was indeed a great moment.

Sorry for double post, but I happened to remember a really great moment that I will have to put in a spoiler-tag.
In the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when Harry gets to know that he has to die in order to kill Tom Dolder(I must always use that name instead of Voldemort, and I don't know why), then I became so upset about it that every single word became more challenging to read than the last. It also took a great effort to even turn a single page - a moment so awful, it became one of my greatest Harry Potter-moments ever.

Mason said:
Huh I thought his name was Tom Riddle.

That's what I get for reading books 6 and 7 only once.
It is. Dolder is apparently Swedish for "Riddle" (most likely a difference in the Swedish HP books).

How could his name be Tom Dolder? That messes up the anagram.
Of course, Rowling made the acronym after she made Voldemort. Vol de mort means "flight from death."

In Deathly Hallows when they went up to the Ravenclaw dorm. Because that was the only time we ever saw the Ravenclaw dorm.

Any moment where Fred and George are incorrigible.

Mario4Ever said:
Mason said:
Huh I thought his name was Tom Riddle.

That's what I get for reading books 6 and 7 only once.
It is. Dolder is apparently Swedish for "Riddle" (most likely a difference in the Swedish HP books).
It appears that I have confused the two names with eachother. Seeing as I am from Sweden, and read the Swedish books prior to the Britan(there ARE differenciates between them) ones - a probable reason as to why I confused the two with eachother.

My favorite part was when peeves sang his song in the book:

We Beat him,
We bashed him,
Wee Potties the one,
Now that Voldy's gone Moldy,
Its time to have

Back