Quick question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it would be in The Marioverse, iirc, since the series is covered by the wiki. There's an old thread about the show in the board anyway.

Actually, I'm sure either one is valid to post in; since it is entertainment (and thus, would fit in with General Entertainment), and it is covered on the wiki (and as of such, would fit in with General Discussion).

You're welcome. :)

SMB said:
Actually, I'm sure either one is valid to post in; since it is entertainment (and thus, would fit in with General Entertainment), and it is covered on the wiki (and as of such, would fit in with General Discussion).
General Discussion is mainly only for discussion of the wiki and the forum themselves. I don't really think it would fit in there.

I just have a question about the VHS tapes. Sorry, I should have put that down in the first place.

Nerdy Guy said:
You're welcome. :)

SMB said:
General Discussion is mainly only for discussion of the wiki and the forum themselves. I don't really think it would fit in there.
Oh shoot, I meant Marioverse. Thanks for pointing that out. ;D

SMB said:
Actually, no. IIRC, Mario related > General Entertainment.

I once created a Mario & Luigi thread in the handheld board but it was locked because anything that is Mario belongs in the Mario board.

Sheep Man said:
SMB said:

I once created a Mario & Luigi thread in the handheld board but it was locked because anything that is Mario belongs in the Mario board.

Odd it is. The board descriptions should be a bit more specific, then?

SMB said:
Sheep Man said:
SMB said:

Odd it is. The board descriptions should be a bit more specific, then?
Blitzwing made an announcement a long time ago in Console Gaming saying that Mario things belong in The Marioverse. It's still stickied and carrys over to Handheld Gaming.

The question was already answered, so thread lock'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back