Mariowiki content question

Salanewt

I am the Yoshi god! Hi!
Hello. I found the stats for the Time Bob-omb from Superstar Saga, and I was wondering if I would be able to add them to the article (as long as they are in the same chart format that can be found for other Superstar Saga enemies), or if I should put them with beta elements (I can confirm that they are named Time Bob-omb though, since the Time Bob-omb article on the Mariowiki says that the name was only speculated with evidence).

And sorry if this topic is in the wrong section, since I just joined and am sort of at a loss of where to go.

Have a nice day.
:yoshi:

You should probabilly go with adding the info to Beta Elements, since Time Bob-ombs aren't fightable in the final version of M&L:SS. Also, welcome! Nice to have you here! :)

Thanks, it is nice to be here. I might as well get the stats for the other beta enemies too, so I can post them there.

Have a nice day.
:yoshi:

Edit: Oh, can you please tell me where to upload images? I just noticed that there is no Paragoomba sprite to look at, and I could probably upload one myself.

Salanewt said:
Edit: Oh, can you please tell me where to upload images? I just noticed that there is no Paragoomba sprite to look at, and I could probably upload one myself.
There should be a button on the the siderbar that says "Upload a File", iirc. That should be where you can upload the sprite. Just make sure it's in .png format, because that's the prefered format for sprites.

Excellent, thank you! Now I just have to upload the images, then I can post the stats (I might have to change their alignment when I upload them though, lets wait and see). I can make them .png format, thanks for the tip.

Have a nice day.

You're welcome! I'm retired, so it was nice to actually help out on something wiki related like this. :)

That is nice, and thanks again. However, I seem to be witnessing a layout error with having all of these enemy tables, do you know how I could fix it?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_%26_Luigi:_Superstar_Saga/Beta_elements#Beta_Elements

Have a nice day.

The table template probabilly wasn't designed to have that many used in one area. I guess you could fix it by changing it to a gallery or a different organizer. I'm not entirely sure though. You could always ask a sysop for help if it still doesn't work. :/

Thanks, that is what I will probably do. Do you know where I can find a sysop to ask for help?

Have a nice day.

Here I am :)

I see the problem with the tables.... Same happens in Axem Rangers. I think aligning them would fix the problem (right, left or center)

Okay, thanks. I shall try to fix them up right now. Should the stats of Wiggler's segments also be included, or should I leave them out?

Have a nice day.

Edit: It almost worked... The enemies on the left and centre are aligned correctly, and above the "Gallery" header. However, the enemies on the right are still a bit strange.

Back