Tooth Fairy, Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the like

Sharks Territory said:
Sure he does...;)
Yes, he does. Christmas is in the summer there.

Zoroark said:
The User Formerly Known as Lario said:
First off, how could a giant bearded man associated with creating the universe not be seen?
The Earth has perfect conditions for life. It's atmosphere has the right mixtures of gasses for life, and it's at the perfect distance from the Sun.

Wouldn't that have to be made by an Intelligent Designer, instead of by accident?

Well, the odds fit. We're one planet out of... hundreds of billions? With that many, quite a few are going to be habitable.

Correct. After all, even with minor differences (Well, in astrology terms), things could be really different...

Of course, the people who believe God created the world are also those who do not believe in evolutionism.

There are some theists who believe in evolution...
But it makes no sense that a MAN would have created the universe when man does not yet exist.

He's not a man...

Anyway, maybe there's some sort of indefinite loop where the creation and destruction of the universe happens...

First off, how could a giant bearded man associated with creating the universe not be seen?

You called him a man.

He's not a man...

You even called him a "he".

If my memory serves me correctly, the Bible states that God created man in his own image, not that God is a man.
But that's even less of evolution, so.

Uniju said:
If my memory serves me correctly, the Bible states that God created man in his own image, not that God is a man.
Yeah, that's what it says.

Back