Toy Story 3

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I can't believe it... A Toy Story 3... Usually, when a series has reached it's 3rd installment, one would think it would start to wear old, but since this is Pixar & Toy Story we're talking about, and after seeing this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c3K7LhA9Yc

I'm pretty darn excited about it! ;D

Best line from trailer - "Let's see how much we're going for an eBay"

I didn't like the second one, or anything Pixar has made lately...
I really hope it doesn't suck, though.

Uniju said:
I didn't like the second one, or anything Pixar has made lately...
I really hope it doesn't suck, though.
Dude, it's Pixar? PIXAR! Pretty much EVERYTHING they make is bound to be awesome! Or at least above average (looking at Cars... Seriously, they're making a Cars 2, what they Hell?)

...Or did you not see Up?

I did see Up. I hated it.

The premise was admittedly original but nonetheless silly(in a bad way), the art style was the same watered down style Pixar has been using for years, the story itself is cliche and full of annoying stereotypes and disturbing messages that I wouldn't want within a mile of a film for children... It really had no redeeming qualities.

Uniju said:

The premise was admittedly original but nonetheless silly(in a bad way), the art style was the same watered down style Pixar has been using for years, the story itself is cliche and full of annoying stereotypes and disturbing messages that I wouldn't want within a mile of a film for children... It really had no redeeming qualities.
Well, I think it's very clear why you don't like Up.

You don't have a soul. It's that simple.

Smashgoom202 said:
Uniju said:

Well, I think it's very clear why you don't like Up.

You don't have a soul. It's that simple.
:rolleyes:

Those were the salad days...

Now I have plans to invest in the stock market for no reason. HELP!

Ugozima's Rival said:
Now I have plans to invest in the stock market for no reason. HELP!

What?

Uniju said:

Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 98%. You must be part of the 2% then.

Also, you used "original" and "cliche" in the same sentence. You oxymoron. [/pun]

You're being very silly. There is a different between a premise and a story.

Usually, trilogies go:

1 > 2 > 3

Of course, there are some exceptions to this. Spider man is a good example.
Most people rank the Spider-man movies like this:

2 > 1 > 3

I don't think TS3 will exceed 1, but hope it will exceed 2.

Shrek 2 was definitely better than the first Shrek. Not sure about Shrek the Third, though. I'm almost pretty sure the new Shrek won't be as good any of the previous ones.

Sharks Territory said:
I think most Pixar trilogies go

2 > 1 > 3

"Most Pixar Trilogies"?

You speak as if there are many, when in fact there are none.

Smashgoom202 said:
Shrek 2 was definitely better than the first Shrek. Not sure about Shrek the Third, though. I'm almost pretty sure the new Shrek won't be as good any of the previous ones.
Shrek is not Pixar.

I love how at 0:29 of the trailer it's like they all arrived at a retirement home for toys.

OH MY HEAVENS IT'S TOTORO AT 0:48!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I'm definitely going to watch this movie now.

Sheep Man said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Shrek is not Pixar.
I know. :|

Back