Issue XXXV

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
What did you think of it?? We have a couple of new sections. How would you rate it in a scale from 1 to 10

Did you know Il Piantissimo is a Zelda character in disguise?

Garfield said:
Asbel said:
Really?? o_O
He's shown to be the Running Man when the mask is removed through hacking. You can see his face through the mask during regular gameplay if you look closely.

Running_Man_2.jpg

Ilpiantissimo.jpg

Compare

Sharks Territory said:
OK. I think it would be best to have sections due two days before the issue comes out.
I believe it's set to three right now, so that's good enough.

Also, I rate this issue a 4. While the sections I did get in were very good, there were still very few. :/

Reversinator said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Garfield said:
Asbel said:
Really?? o_O
He's shown to be the Running Man when the mask is removed through hacking. You can see his face through the mask during regular gameplay if you look closely.
You can thank me for that little piece of trivia.
Say what?

Asbel said:
Reversinator said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Garfield said:
Asbel said:
Really?? o_O
You can thank me for that little piece of trivia.
Say what?
I'm the one who wrote the question that said that!

Sorry, but I don't know what you're referring to. :(

Oh... well I already knew about the Running man thing, so. :P

Sharks Territory said:
It would be nice to have more experienced writers. Veterans would also draw more readers.
Like me? :3

Asbel said:
Sharks Territory said:
It would be nice to have more experienced writers. Veterans would also draw more readers.
You were the sub-director at one point, if I'm not mistaken? Veterans would be very good, especially some of the former Core Staff. That would bring a sense of retro-ness to the paper.

SMB said:
Asbel said:
Sharks Territory said:
You were the sub-director at one point, if I'm not mistaken? Veterans would be very good, especially some of the former Core Staff. That would bring a sense of retro-ness to the paper.
Yeah man, I was the first one. I bribed convinced Blitzwing to let me become the Sub-director. And then I had to beg at his feet ask nicely to be able to write the Sub-director's notes. (In fact, I was the one that named the position "sub-director")

It seems like Sub-directors have more glory now than the "just-do-the-dirty-work" days, which is an improvement.

Back