Restricted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
My position says "restricted"

What does that mean?

It's another silly attempt to reform MJ. If it's working right, you shouldn't have access to said board.

Yeah, I noticed.

But why? Is MJ streamlining user access by restricting people from posting?

As far as I can tell, it's just NG restricting the access of anyone he doesn't like. Your restriction arose from that little scuff you two had in that "I've got 1000 posts" topic.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
As far as I can tell, it's just NG restricting the access of anyone he doesn't like. Your restriction arose from that little scuff you two had in that "I've got 1000 posts" topic.
Ah. I think it was because I made a joke about how members lose posts when a thread gets moved from somewhere to MJ.

Nerdy Guy apparently took it as a direct attack towards him.

I've worked this out with Garlic in chat and apologised for arguing.

@ShyGuy: It's a number of things. Mainly Garlic's Mini-modding and me being worried over Noah's stress. To be truthful, you just pissed me off. Sorry if I made you think I'm biased though.

Nerdy Guy said:
I looked at the whole chat log, and I don't see you apologizing anywhere...

To be truthful, you just pissed me off. Sorry if I made you think I'm biased though.
Isn't that bias?

Nerdy Guy said:
@ShyGuy: It's a number of things. Mainly Garlic's Mini-modding and me being worried over Noah's stress. To be truthful, you just pissed me off. Sorry if I made you think I'm biased though.
Yeah, sorry, I was a bit harsh with my post. I'm just a bit annoyed with the whole "Reform Mindless Junk" movement.

Kinniku Man said:
Nerdy Guy said:
I remember saying I was sorry once or twice during the chat. Including query. Also posted it in the 1000 post thread. Since you missed it though, I want to apologise for arguing earlier. I gotta admit I was overreacting a bit.

To be truthful, you just pissed me off. Sorry if I made you think I'm biased though.
Isn't that bias?
[/quote]
Nah, I was stressed out already during that, ShyGuy just set me off.

Nerdy Guy said:
Kinniku Man said:
Nerdy Guy said:
I remember saying I was sorry once or twice during the chat. Including query. Also posted it in the 1000 post thread. Since you missed it though, I want to apologise for arguing earlier. I gotta admit I was overreacting a bit.
Ok.

(Btw, here's the log; you didn't apologize, but it doesn't matter anyway so whatever)
14:47 Garlic_Man heyo
14:48 Nerdy_Guy er... hi
14:48 Garlic_Man What'd you do on the forum :3
14:48 Garlic_Man "Restricted"?
14:48 Garlic_Man Por quoi?
14:48 Garlic_Man Have you banned access to Mindless Junk for me or something?
14:49 Nerdy_Guy Yep, by the way I aplogised to you for arguing, but Noah must've added the user group before you could see it
14:49 Garlic_Man Huh?
14:49 Garlic_Man Why though?
14:51 Nerdy_Guy No offense, but you were a douche and you were doing whatever the hell you wanted
14:51 Garlic_Man ...?
14:51 Garlic_Man When and how was I breaking the rules?
14:52 Nerdy_Guy Even though it's Mindless Junk, you still need to behave
14:52 Garlic_Man When was I misbehaving, I ask
14:52 Nerdy_Guy We "finally got off our asses" as Stoob put it, if someone is causing chaos in MJ, we restrict them, simple as that
14:53 Garlic_Man When was I causing chaos?
14:54 Nerdy_Guy Let's see, you bashed me, constantly do something that annoys everyone and use the excuse "But it's Mindless Junk", act like you're better than everyone, etc.
14:54 Garlic_Man Bashed you? When?
14:54 Garlic_Man (Also, not something that annoys everyone. Only you.)
14:55 Nerdy_Guy That joke about me moving everything into MJ to make posts go down, though it's not entirely bashing, it's still a little offensive
14:55 Garlic_Man It is?
14:55 Garlic_Man Well, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I honestly did not mean to offend
14:56 Nerdy_Guy You've annoyed Noah too. You combined with Lario pushed him to the point he wanted to delete the board. Stoob was also annoyed by you to
14:56 Garlic_Man It was not a joke against mods, but rather a joke against the stereotype of mods
14:56 Garlic_Man Delete which board?
14:56 Nerdy_Guy 'K, but it seemed more directed at me
14:57 Nerdy_Guy Mindless Junk
14:57 Garlic_Man NG: No, the moving boards thing was not related to you.
14:57 Garlic_Man Me and Lario pushed Noah?
14:58 Nerdy_Guy Yeah, you annoyed him to the extremes
14:58 Garlic_Man How so?
14:59 Nerdy_Guy Pretty much alot of things you say are annoying
14:59 Garlic_Man You still haven't given a reason
15:00 Nerdy_Guy I can't really describe why, but they mainly have to do with your ego
15:00 Garlic_Man *sigh*
15:00 Nerdy_Guy See, you're doing it right now
15:00 Garlic_Man If you "can't really describe why" and just banned me because you felt like it...
15:01 Nerdy_Guy No, you're stressed out a mod, argued with me, alot of things
15:01 Garlic_Man I argued...?
15:02 Garlic_Man Also, I can't control what stresses out who, especially when I don't know what's causing it
15:02 Nerdy_Guy Yep, all those times you try "to win"
15:02 Garlic_Man When?
15:02 Garlic_Man But ok, I admit defeat for every situation I may have won
15:02 Nerdy_Guy You act like you're always right, I'm a noob, etc.
15:02 Garlic_Man I lose
15:02 Garlic_Man No, I'm not treating you like a noob
15:02 Nerdy_Guy Stop kissing up
15:03 Garlic_Man I'm not kissing up either
15:03 Garlic_Man There isn't anybody on the forums I dislike, NG
15:03 Nerdy_Guy -_-

Apology accepted.

Although, I still don't understand why I've been "restricted". I read through the official guidelines again and it seems as though I haven't infracted any rules.

Indeed, so it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back