Valentine's Day

ralphfan

Thank you based god
While I won't give you my full-on rant until the 14th, may I just ask you:

How many of you actually have a boyfriend/girlfriend? How many of you have ever even had one?

Also, too bad Valentine's Day isn't a Saturday. Because the day before that is the 13th. And that would make Friday the 13th, the most epic day of the year!

You made one little mistake there...

For all I'll care, I'm better off a loner...

I just want my privacy and stuff.

If your full-on rant is anything like your rant about New Years then I'm sure none of us are looking forward to it.

I don't have a girlfriend, but I plan on having one after valentine's day... :birdo: :-[ :-[

I know, right? :(

I had a girlfriend most of last year. Not since though.

Also, 2/14 is the NIWA launch day. [/obviouspromotion]

Ugozima said:
I don't know what NIWA is. :(
Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance.

It's wiki stuff.

I don't have a boyfreind and (probably) will not have one until I am 13.

You must be young then.

V-day is 2-day

OK, I promised it. Here we go!

What an awful excuse for a holiday. First of all, "Will you be my Valentine?" is the dumbest sh*t in a long time. Yeah, let's go out for one day. What the hell is the point of this? Cupid. Just like the Tooth Fairy, Santa, and Easter Bunny, another lame excuse. Really? Like some baby is gonna shoot arrows that make you fall in love? Arrows kill you or maim you. They don't make you fall in love. And how the f*ck is a baby gonna shoot a goddamn arrow? Explain. And why is the heart the symbol for love? As Bill Amend pointed out in his awesome comic strip "Foxtrot" this morning, the heart is merely a device that pumps blood throughout your body. It has nothing to do with love. Your brain makes you think and love people. The brain would work. Or a sexual organ, but I won't delve into that.

Aside from the TV specials, this holiday sucks ass.

Sharks Territory said:

What an awful excuse for a holiday. First of all, "Will you be my Valentine?" is the dumbest sh*t in a long time. Yeah, let's go out for one day. What the hell is the point of this? Cupid. Just like the Tooth Fairy, Santa, and Easter Bunny, another lame excuse. Really? Like some baby is gonna shoot arrows that make you fall in love? Arrows kill you or maim you. They don't make you fall in love. And how the f*ck is a baby gonna shoot a goddamn arrow? Explain. And why is the heart the symbol for love? As Bill Amend pointed out in his awesome comic strip "Foxtrot" this morning, the heart is merely a device that pumps blood throughout your body. It has nothing to do with love. Your brain makes you think and love people. The brain would work. Or a sexual organ, but I won't delve into that.

Cupid is a god, dummy. Tooth Fairy, Santa, and Easter Bunny are not.

Asbel said:
Sharks Territory said:

Serious case of did not do the research.

Sharks Territory said:

because your heart pounds harder when you are excited

Ugozima said:
Asbel said:
Sharks Territory said:

Serious case of did not do the research.
Enough of this TVTropes stuff. :evilgrin:

Sharks Territory said:
True, it sucks to be single. However, it's a dumb holiday.
Why?

If I have to read another one of your stupid "ranting about traditions" threads, I swear to someone that I'll cut myself. >.<

Sharks Territory said:
True, it sucks to be single. However, it's a dumb holiday.
Dumb? How?

Ugozima said:
If I have to read another one of your stupid "ranting about traditions" threads, I swear to someone that I'll cut myself. >.<
Oh noes. :eek:

Back