Animal Crossing Wildworld

I may get a DS soon so have a question about this game. I heard it had drastic differences from the first one. What are they?

Im behind the times... :oops: :oops:. I just got a GC and a GBA THIS YEAR!!!! But Im trying to catch up. My sisters been begging for a DS, in which if I were begging for, one, they'd say no because I already have 5 systems. ( keep in mind Im 12). But if I beg for them to get my sister one, and I just happen to play it when she's not... anyway it all depends on whether my sister learns to ride her bike or not. ( dont ask...)

YOU JUST GOT A GAMEBOY ADVANCE THIS YEAR!!!??????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got it three years ago :eek: :eek: :eek: !

You really need to catch up!

Well, I guess you could say it's an accquired taste. But anyway, I found out the differences already so...dead thread.

I sold mine. I got really hyped up for it, but it let me down big-time. I'm not going to buy another one ever again, most likely.

I know.. And this Wiki is kinda the same thing for me. You know, the "whether you're there or not.." :shock:

I mean it's like you move into the town and suddenly it's YOUR responsibility to keep the town clean, weed-free, museum-stocked, etc.

I actually think that AC is pretty good. :roll:

Monty Mole said:
I never liked the Animal Crossing games.

You are so evil.

I love the games. My favborite part is hitting people with the net, and pushing them around, and they get all mad.

All videogames are pointless, when you get right down to it, but I think I know what you meen. The AC games are an accquired taste.

Back