Smiddle

Power Star
How do you do to find out your join date on the wiki? I checked the log, nothing was there. Is there any other way to do that?

You usually search yourself for join dates here, but I see you've got a problem where it doesn't show up. I don't know any other way to do it... or why that happens for some people...

me and YY398 joined on the same day :shock:
Look......

22:17, 25 November 2006 YellowYoshi398 (Talk | contribs) (New user (Talk | contribs | block))
20:42, 25 November 2006 HazRace (Talk | contribs) (New user (Talk | contribs | block))
18:47, 25 November 2006 Dry Bones (Talk | contribs) (New user (Talk | contribs | block))

(I copyed that from some place)

It was too long ago, Smiddle. Sorry. Notice oldies like Wayoshi and Steve don't have it. I think it was before the extension was installed.

D'oh. Well, my user ID is #249.
But... Wayoshi has some text where it says
Wayoshi joined Super Mario Wiki on May 27, 2006, 10:30 PM EDT

Really? It's been there as long as I can remember, n00blets. (All of you except Smiddle). I just searched deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep into the User Log to find my date.

I never knew there where so many inactive users :shock: most haven't even done there userpage :shock:

and yeah, 500 POST!!!!!!!! :D

3D said the whole "AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!" thing because of his hard work of manually looking up his join date. And DB, making a user page is rarely the first thing a new user does... Or so I think...

YellowYoshi398 said:
3D said the whole "AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!" thing because of his hard work of manually looking up his join date. And DB, making a user page is rarely the first thing a new user does... Or so I think...

How hard? Maually checking the user log? I did that, too.

Back