Super Mario Bros Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioBros777

Monty Mole
You should watch the episodes they're great and stuff with lots of violence and stuff and with mario and sonioc characters and stuff why do I always say stuff!!!
Go to this link here ----> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/308690

It was ok.

I found it to be intriguing and it always struck me as well-animated and enjoyable, although I pretty much completely lost interest in it as soon as Sonic and Shadow showed up. It just seemed... wrong... Big fans of Super Mario Bros. Z are also kinda some of my pet peeves (no offense to any SMBZ fans reading this); one would be amazed at the demand for a Super Mario Bros. Z article here... (And we don't cover fan stuff, not that anyone didn't know that.)

I personally find it pretty awesome, lots of references to past games, death seems a bit too common though, how many characters have been ruthlessly slaughtered in it? Still, fight scenes are still awesome.

I've seen them all. totally wierd when it was Koopa Bros. vs. Heroes vs. Axem Rangers X

Yeah, I watch it. When's Episode 7 going to be out? I don't like how characters die, though.

I don't know when the next one will come out if it was like last time then it would be... in about... 4 months!

Since I like Sonic, I watched it until thel ast episode. I LOVE SUPER MARIO BROS. Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really good and you get to know the plaot of the story of it if you watch epsiode 4 which I think they explain how they get to The Mushroom Kingdom!

MarioBros777 said:
It's really good and you get to know the plaot of the story of it if you watch epsiode 4 which I think they explain how they get to The Mushroom Kingdom!

It explained they use some sort of machine in Robotnik's Moon Castle Thing (lol). I LOVE SMBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111oneoneunounodosdosdos2222@@@@@@@@@

You rained on my parade so much :(

Plumber said:
Yeah, I watch it. When's Episode 7 going to be out? I don't like how characters die, though.
Last time I checked there were only 13 people killed

Ummm... Well I think after that long hiatus thing... Well Has anybody seen the intro yet? It's good! You want the link well here it is TA-DA!!! ---> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/386658

SMB:Z ruleeeeeesssssssssssss, but I don't liked the deaths of the characters, much less the koopa bros, they become my favorites character for they humoristics dialogues :cry:

Oh that's sad :cry: well did you see the intro if not I'll explain. Firstly there is Mario getting a feather then Bowser and the Koopalings come which Luigi hides. Sonic then runs in with shadow using Chaos Control. THe Koopa Bross. and Axem Rangers X do their poses Dr Eggman and I forgot the other guy. Well they appear then Mecha Sonic shows up. The all the 5 characters (including Yoshi) Then Mecha Sonic is Turbo Mecha Sonic. Then MArio Luigi Sonic Shadow and Yoshi use the star spirits to get them power. Then they create a big BOOM, finally there's the whole crew (Good guys only with Wario and Waluigi and Star spirites with Twink from Paper Mario) so yeah and I typed all this so this is hard WHEW! :P

I'm waiting for the sevent part, and I really want to see mecha sonic dead, that b4st4rd, you killed the koopa bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your soul will be mine :twisted: haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll have aguess and say 2 or 3 months but it ain't true or false just a guess...

I really liked it if you don't know the seventh episode is already done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back