Wayoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max2

King Bowser
well, he demoted himself, scared the life out of a 10 year old, and... well, enough of the negatives. any comments?

It seems....sad....I feel sorry form him, but he probably doesn't want my Sympathy, just one thing to Wayoshi

Keep your Chin Up, Admiral ;)

I'll jsut always remember him at his best.

The worst thing about Wayoshi demotion is: who will replace him? No one can keep the wiki running like he can.

I'm amazed that he was Willy, but willing to forgive him. Hopefully he can change and maybe even become a bureaucrat again...

He says the only thing he'll run is teh awards. He isn't going to force rules on others and be strict. We need someone like that.

Oh.

And did the thing that happens in the GIF I made you in your sig really happen? Cool.

Kind of leaves you feeling dazed, don't it? Well, whatever. We all make mistakes, and what separates us is how we change ourselves after making the mistakes. So far, Wayoshi's proved himself pretty good in that respect. Yeah, yeah. I know that the intensity of the mistake is a factor, too. But you get my point.

Wait, I must have missed a lot. What happened guys? :\

Wayoshi is leaving? (sorry if i sound like a n00b)

Re: Reply

Lavender said:
Wait, I must have missed a lot. What happened guys? :\

Wayoshi is leaving? (sorry if i sound like a n00b)

No hes not leaving he resign from adminstrative duties.

Oh, well..I didnt know him that much since I barely joined ><

He seemed cool when I met him in the chat though. I just hope someone as good as him can keep this site the way it is :3 Its like perfect!

Smiddle said:
Did you just say that he was Willy?

Yes. Not the "move everything to Everything on Wheels!" troll Willy on Wheels, but the chatroom Willy who spammed with perverse.

I told Xzelion, but he can't acces teh forumz or teh wiki.

Plumber said:
I told Xzelion, but he can't acces teh forumz or teh wiki.

Neither could Murzon/Lord Dice, Max2, and myself awhile ago. (Even right now things are a little glitchy.) I wonder what's going on...

It was down, Steve fixed it. A few people remembered they could chat via Darkmyst. But Xzelion still can't get on it or the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back