Nintendo, least green company

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
This year, again, Nintendo was named the least green company by Greenpeace, giving them a 1.4 out of 10.


http://www.greenpeace.org/raw/content/usa/press-center/reports4/greener-electronics-14.pdf

Greenest one was Nokia. You can find info about Nintendo in pages 36 and 37
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
If Greenpeace doesn't approve of Nintendo then Nintendo must be doing something right.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
If Greenpeace doesn't approve of Nintendo then Nintendo must be doing something right.
Shovelware?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
The L Block said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
If Greenpeace doesn't approve of Nintendo then Nintendo must be doing something right.
I don't understand. :\
Let me make it clearer for you: Greenpeace sucks ass.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
The L Block said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
If Greenpeace doesn't approve of Nintendo then Nintendo must be doing something right.
I don't understand. :\
Let me make it clearer for you: Greenpeace sucks ass.
22 said something like that :P
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
You know what, Greenpeace?
Maybe Nintendo doesn't approve of you either.
 
Top