EarthBound... The Hollywood movie?

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
http://www.destructoid.com/hollywood-working-on-an-earthbound-movie-159552.phtml

I saw this, and I almost couldn't believe it! Someone tell me, is this really happening?

If it is, I'm both excited at the prospect of the executives actually showing interesting in the EarthBound series, and disappointed at the idea that Hollywood is about the ruin another awesome video game by making it into a movie...

After reading the actual article, though, I see that the movie is probably just coincidentally called "Earthbound", seeing as the supposed plot has nothing to do with the game.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
If it will be based off of the game, it'd be worse than the already horrible enough SMB movie.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Ew... Turns out it was just a romance film that happened to choose the same name. It has nothing to do with the game. :(
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Nerdy Guy said:
Ew... Turns out it was just a romance film that happened to choose the same name. It has nothing to do with the game. :(
Yes, the article the first post linked to said as much.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Ew... Turns out it was just a romance film that happened to choose the same name. It has nothing to do with the game. :(
Yes, the article the first post linked to said as much.
The link was taking too long to load whenever I clicked it, so I canceled it. I never really found out exactly what it was until yestarday.
 

Lord Awesome Face

The L Block
Banned User
Nerdy Guy said:
Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Ew... Turns out it was just a romance film that happened to choose the same name. It has nothing to do with the game. :(
Yes, the article the first post linked to said as much.
The link was taking too long to load whenever I clicked it, so I canceled it. I never really found out exactly what it was until yestarday.
Yeah your computer exploded didn't it. :(
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Somebody... shoot me now. Also, the link you posted is a Broken link. :(
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Sometimes we forget that the words that make up the names of our favourite franchises are still just words that anyone can come by and use.
 
Top