Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammer brother Recolor

• Ninja Style

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm thinknig of changing my sprites the poll will no make a huge differnce i'd like to see friends comments about it.

Stay the same. A Yoshi or Hammer Bro. recolor would be interesting, but goatees are JUST WRONG... Wamario pwns; keep him.

D: Whats wrong with gotees?

I don't know. They just... creep me out... But if that's your style, I'm none to change the Great Style of the Great and Mighty the Great Gonzo himself.

I'm sure as heck gonna try.

:bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go! Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go!

Whats so good about my Wamario? Its just a recolor?

Ya But I want something more unique, i've made several sprites but none I realy like...

3dejong said:
How about becoming Nightcrawler?

Maybe I should move to Wyoming...

Wha?!?!!?

The Great Gonzo said:
Whats so good about my Wamario? Its just a recolor?

Wamario is cool because we've grown to know our beloved the Great Gonzo as him. Sprite-changing is hard on those who aren't the ones changing sprites...

I guess, It'd be weird seeing everyone else changing like the guys with pwnsome sprites like Wayoshi, 3d, You YY, , Monty ETC...

I've come to a decision that i will remain Wamario but i'm going to change a few aspects of him, a better hammer, clean shaven face possibly no hat...

The Great Gonzo said:
I guess, It'd be weird seeing everyone else changing like the guys with pwnsome sprites like Wayoshi, 3d, You YY, , Monty ETC...

I've come to a decision that i will remain Wamario but i'm going to change a few aspects of him, a better hammer, clean shaven face possibly no hat...

YAY! I did find it weird that you had a mustache...

Ho-oh.

Knife made them. All I said was "Make me an orange Luigi".

And so I was born.

But first I had to tell Knife that I did not want blonde hair...

I seriously have no idea why everyone thinks my every qoute, sprite, and GIF pwns... but I'm okay with that. :smug:

Back