• Orange and Blue Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange and Green Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max2

King Bowser
well, I'm changing sprites. I just decided to let the community vote so it doesn't spark "why'd you change sprites" messages everywhere.

The reason:

I feel like I need more sprites, and my Tumble ones really can't allow that. I'd loose some cool abilities, yes, but start new as a more original character

Notice:This poll is only to see what people want. It doesn't directly mean I'm using them. (I probably will)

:lakitu: recolor. You'd be living my dream.

Ok. I've got sprites of each choice (except the Mario's) so... yeah.

:lakitu: is still FTW.

I'm not telling What I voted until the poll ends

I voted Mario.

Just pick something that won't clach into the game. Tumble would have been nice... but, oh well.

Yeah, I'll personally always think of you as Tumble... or at least the green Tumble. If you really want to change, though, totally go :lakitu:.

that... sounded cool with the music I'm listening to... :D

If you want good game sprites, do a Mario or a Luigi recolor.

A Lakitu would work well in a game. You could fly around four-directionally rather than walking in some sort of platformer.

YellowYoshi398 said:
A Lakitu would work well in a game. You could fly around four-directionally rather than walking in some sort of platformer.

My 1337-Pod does that all the time.

Smiddle said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

My 1337-Pod does that all the time.
Tumble can fly too...

yeah, but I want something more... I dunno, normal. Tumble's always facing forward.

I voted wrong, i don't really see you as anything BUT tumlne, all though you could use some attack poses...

yeah. All I have is that Arm Attack. and a bunch of spinning stuff.

Could add you thowing stuff like bob-ombs, hammers...

well, not now. I mean, if I'm only gonna use them for a few days...

P.S. after each of these, depending on What wins, I'm opening a Sub-Poll on my page.

BTW, Make wahtever sprites YOU want, don't let us keep you from a decision Master Tumble 8P

Goombario as a Paragoomba?

nah. And, I'm just seeing what you guys would want. I'm still probably going to change to ParaK or something (ParaK on a cloud? :P)

Back