DS/TV Hook-up

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Noahp89 said:
Piraka Wario said:
How they could have tackled all the possible reasons for making this:

*Wanting people to able to easier see what people are doing in video games - Allow the DS to connect to the Wii, so you can watch everything that's happening on your TV.

Yeah, they should've done that. It would have been a lot better than a DSi with bigger screens, in my opinion.
I remember them doing something like that with the Gameboy Advance and the Gamecube hooking up. It was weird though.

You mean the Gameboy Player and Gameboy-Gamecube Controller Cable Thing?

Uniju said:
You mean the Gameboy Player and Gameboy-Gamecube Controller Cable Thing?
Yes, that.

I had those. They were the shit.

Piraka Wario said:
How they could have tackled all the possible reasons for making this:

*Wanting people to able to easier see what people are doing in video games - Allow the DS to connect to the Wii, so you can watch everything that's happening on your TV.
That's hard to do considering there's two separate screens on a DS.

Not really. You could just put up both screens. Amateur emulators do it all the time.

Uniju said:
Not really. You could just put up both screens. Amateur emulators do it all the time.
That's what I was thinking at first, but wouldn't it be hard to use the touchscreen at your hand and look at the TV screen at the same time?

You don't need to, you could just look at the DS while your friends look at the TV.

Split

It was pretty much a completely different topic, so I just split it. I couldn't really think of a good title though...

Nerdy Guy said:
Split

It was pretty much a completely different topic, so I just split it. I couldn't really think of a good title though...
Should have started with Uni's post, not mine though.

Jackie Chan said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Split

Should have started with Uni's post, not mine though.
I considered Uniju's post to be more on topic then yours, but I'll remember to go with the first off-topic post next time.

At first, sorry for bumping an old thread from March.

Actually, a DS to TV device would be crap.
I have a DS Capture Device since a week, and it works great.

Information, photo's and video's, here.

Again, sorry for bumping a very old thread.

Back