Banned?!

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
I logged in to Super Mario Wiki after a long time of absence, but it says that I have an infinite blocking from editing! What is going on?! I've done nothing wrong on the site! I bet it was HK-47! That guys hates me and he's a sysop I believe! Someone please clear this up!

I don't really have any idea. HK is long and gone, so I doubt it was him. Your IP possibly could've gotten blocked since we get alot of trolls that use proxys. One of them could've accidently used your IP. I'm no sysop though, you should ask one of 'dem. :/

You don't appear in the block log, what is your user name on the wiki?
HK-47 hasn't been a sysop for years now.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I logged in to Super Mario Wiki after a long time of absence, but it says that I have an infinite blocking from editing! What is going on?! I've done nothing wrong on the site! I bet it was HK-47! That guys hates me and he's a sysop I believe! Someone please clear this up!

I don't know... The name sounds familiar. As Cobold said, HK has been demoted for several years now and blocked for about a year or two.

Found an account.

22:04, 8 September 2009 Time Q (Talk | contribs | block) blocked "PeteyPiranhaLover (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled) (Vandalizing pages repeatedly) (unblock)

Special:Contributions/PeteyPiranhaLover

How do you explain the vandalism?

I swear that all the nonsense that is on there was not me! I like helping the wiki! I just ask questions and edit in a good way! :( This is unacceptable! I don't deserve this! By all that is Petey Piranha, Someone do something! :(

It's probabilly a hacker. It has happened to other people before. By looking at the vandalizim, it could be Wario Loaf. He did turn into a troll. I don't really see why he would choose you to hack though... :/

^That's because I just remembered I foolishly trusted him with my password a long time ago to enable my avatar below my name! He must have logged in to my account after he became a troll and hacked me! :mad: This is an outrage! Why was I so foolish?

Calm down. He didn't hack you, he took advantage of the fact you gave him your password. Just leave it to the sysops to decide what happens to your wiki accout.

Your account is already unblocked. Just make sure you change that password to something else.

Back