Who wants to be a Millionare? Mario Style an RPG

Mario: Hi foks heres the rules pick a character from any Mario game and when we have enough contestants we will have a fast finger question and the winner of that gets to play for 1 million dollars!!!

Well have fun.

P.S. the questions are all about Mario games.

Sounds fun. I pick prince mush. Were talking A whole million dollars right? no tax deductions?

Sure, why not - this topic should be stickied and moved to Off-Subject Discussion

I take YOSHI.

Mario: Ok Yoshi, we need at least 2 more people.

I'll explain now you get 3 life lines 1

1. 50/50 you should know this.

2. Switch the question the name says it all.

3. Ask da audience you ask da udder people ere.

3. Ask da audience you ask da udder people ere.

I'll join ONLY if you promise not to talk like that EVER again. The bad grammar...make it stop before my ears and eyes bleed. >_<;

Enough of the graphic nonsense. I'll take Boo. :)

I TAKE...can it be Paper Mario? If not then I PICK Metal Mario! Does he count as a character?

Yes you can all be who you want. Now our fastest finger question.

Mario: Put the price of these itms from Papaer Mario 2 in order from Lowest to Highest!

A. Corage Shell
B. Life Shroom
C. Tasty Tonic
D. Gold Bar

Correct.

Mario: Yoshi, how do we meet in a chat room? I'v tried before. Give me directions.

Yoshi: Well, there is a chat room for the forum. By looking at the top of any forum page, you should see a "Chat" link in the Navigation. You'll need Java to run it, though, and since MM does not have it, it won't work out. I encourage others to start looking in there!

Koopa Klan 100, do you mind if I take over as the host? To have any success, an active user needs to be in charge. Or, you can become active again and continue with your role.

Here's my question. What does the sentence said by the L33t Hamm3r Broz., "WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL", translate to in English?

Smiddle said:
Here's my question. What does the sentence said by the L33t Hamm3r Broz., "WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL", translate to in English?

Here's what it means:

"We will rock you, and then roll on the floor laughing!"

MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:

Here's what it means:

You didn't recognize that this was one of the biggest bumps in history of teh forumz.

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:

Here's what it means:

You didn't recognize that this was one of the biggest bumps in history of teh forumz.

*gives out a long sigh*

How?

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:

Here's what it means:

*gives out a long sigh*

How?
Smiddle's post: 3/25/2008
Wayoshi's post before that: 11/7/2006

PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:

Here's what it means:

*gives out a long sigh*

How?

Gosh that's a huge bump...

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Smiddle said:

Here's what it means:

*gives out a long sigh*

How?

Gosh that's a huge bump...
YA RLY.

QUESTION NUMER 3.14: AERUNHAEOPTIHUNAFOBKEAMOTIHAPNTBMSETPOIHBESTNHOAETNHPOAETHALAKAZAMBUTCLOSERNAEORHAIETHPAETIOHAETIHNAETHPIUNETAHPKJTNHPFJGNAEPTH

I remember making a sequel to this...I NEVER FINISHED IT =O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back