The forums are changing quickly..

Snow Miser said:
Honestly, if it does get done, it needs to be tied in with the awards somehow. It'd be overall easier to manage if we had more people in one group that worked on making the 5th anniversary a blast, rather than fewer members in multiple groups that all have different parts to contend to.
I was thinking maybe just one sub-group of the awards comittie, with some people in both groups or just an Awards member that helps change things to fit with the awards schedule. If we do end up making a board for it, it'd just probabilly be a sub board of the underground Mario Awards board. Though we probabilly need to see what the sysops and others feel about the idea first. I don't think we ever told them. :-\

Can I help? I want to help.

The Grinch said:
Can I help? I want to help.
I don't even know if it's approved yet. Everyone please stop trying to sign-up for now. The anniversary is a long way away. There's even the possibilty this won't happen.

Well, maybe not 8 months. Just maybe wait until we get one or two months into 2010. Besides, I still need to be approved and a bunch of other preperations.

Awards Committee sign-ups usually start in April. Since Wayo's put me in charge this year, I'll probably start them in March so we have a leg up.

Back