Ever Meet a famous dude?

Sadaharu

Monty Mole
I've met some.....

Hk-47 said:
I've met some.....

I've seen the wrestler Goldberg before.

My cousin Michelle Hummel is an actress in Hollywood. My Aunt Pat's an author. My Uncle John won something at some point...best in the nation at Billiards, I think it was. Other than that, the closest I've been was last year when we went to England. My tennis teacher is also the teacher for the actress who plays Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, and she had just left the day before.

yup, MEAT LOAF

i have his email, we talk on aim, and have a few autographs.

um... I've seen Mario! Lotsa times!

I met the guys who played Admiral Aackbar and Jet Porkins, along with the guy who gets choked to death by Vader in A New Hope....

But Carrie Fischer, the person everyone payed extra to meet, walked up to say hi to the Jet Porkins guy as I got his autograph. Lucky me.

Hk-47 said:
I met the guys who played Admiral Aackbar and Jet Porkins, along with the guy who gets choked to death by Vader in A New Hope....

But Carrie Fischer, the person everyone payed extra to meet, walked up to say hi to the Jet Porkins guy as I got his autograph. Lucky me.

Ackbar pwnz :D

Ya rly. And the guy had a cold, so he REALLY sounded like Aackbar. It was a FTW experience.

I even got him to Its A Trap!

I've seen some, such as two folks from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but never really talked to them since I wanted them to enjoy themselves.

Back