Leaving

Should I leave

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Should I leave? I've been here so long, and have only edited like 10 articles. I think it may be time for me to retire, should I?
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Dry Bones said:
Should I leave? I've been here so long, and have only edited like 10 articles. I think it may be time for me to retire, should I?
if you only edited 10 articles you should do anything but Retire.

retiring is only for he one who has a golden array of edits or has been noticed on the wiki. (exaples include Wayoshi and Gonzo).

Plus you'll loose friends here

this aint gonna be retiring if you leave, it will be something much less impressive.........
 
I just joined to talk to fellow Mario fans, and thats what I have been doing, not editing. Because I've been here since 25 November 2006.
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Dry Bones said:
I just joined to talk to fellow Mario fans, and thats what I have been doing, not editing. Because I've been here since 25 November 2006.
wow!

a few days near my join.

at least you like chat
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't really think you should go, even though I typically don't like it when people join just to talk and not edit pages. Nonetheless, you're a part of our wiki, and a well-liked part at that. Please stay... Maybe you could even start editing pages rather than just leaving.

Erm, BY ACCIDENT, I did put "Yes" in the question. Take that as a "No", 'K? I was confused...
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
I'd hate to say this but...but..I think you should leave, please don't hate me for sayin this but...

JUST KIDDING XD STAY MAN ;)
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Great Gonzo said:
I'd ate to say this but...but..I think you should leave, please don't hate me for sayin this but...

JUST KIDDING XD STAY MAN ;)
Wow. Woman can be so cruel
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
WarioLoaf said:
Great Gonzo said:
I'd ate to say this but...but..I think you should leave, please don't hate me for sayin this but...

JUST KIDDING XD STAY MAN ;)
Wow. Woman can be so cruel
:roll: :roll:
 

Sadaharu

Monty Mole
I think you should do what you want.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Instead of leaving, why not just start editing? You don't need to complety rewrite article or create a page every five seconds. You could just fix grammar and correct wrong information, that what's I do.
 
I don't mind, Yellow Yoshi said that he voted for yes on axident so thaat left one peron, and I don't take it offenceive.
 
Top