Wikis

Monty Mole said:
Can we have an entirely new Star Fox Wiki? I'd love to work on that.

Or is the fact that it has nothing to do with Mario a hindrance?
Naw, I can make one.

After we finish the DK,wario,banjo, and conker wiki's what then? How about a Ratchet and clank wiki? We dont have to stick to just ninendo wikis do we? :?

ultimatetoad said:
After we finish the DK,wario,banjo, and conker wiki's what then? How about a Ratchet and clank wiki? We dont have to stick to just ninendo wikis do we? :?

I was kind of hoping for a Star Fox Wiki.

Subtle hint-a-palooza.

I'm not rushing you, though Steve. Sewiously. We have the DK Wiki for now.

Monty Mole said:
ultimatetoad said:

I was kind of hoping for a Star Fox Wiki.

Subtle hint-a-palooza.

I'm not rushing you, though Steve. Sewiously. We have the DK Wiki for now.
:arrow: Perhaps...there is a Star Fox Wiki...nicknamed the SFWiki...in hiding, waiting for the right time...after the DKWiki and some of the others in the alliance are established...somewhere close... :wink:

porplemontage said:
You think I should make all the sites .org, including moving the MarioWiki to mariowiki.org?
I personally have no care for the attachment, but to establish that we are an encyclopedia on the topic, a .org might be nice. Be sure to redirect .com, though.

No idea Monty.

But there IS a Star Fox Wiki somewhere in the GIANT, BIG internet.

Well so what? we could make our own SFwiki.... wait... Is this a sysop only conversation?

Just a thought, but after a few of the other wikis get going, maybe we should change the name of this forum to Wiki Alliance Forum.

The forum will soon undergo some renovations to accommodate the new series we'll be covering. Wiki Alliance Forum has been the planned name, yes, you called that one!

No offense but I kinda liked the old setup better. It doesnt really matter though... but when I click on post comment it goes back to the old setup.
besides isnt this what I suggested in the WHY DK thread?

ultimatetoad said:
No offense but I kinda liked the old setup better. It doesnt really matter though... but when I click on post comment it goes back to the old setup.
besides isnt this what I suggested in the WHY DK thread?
No.

When are the Wario, Banjo, and Conker wikis going to be revealed? Why not soon? Why not now? WHY?

Paper Jorge said:
When are the Wario, Banjo, and Conker wikis going to be revealed? Why not soon? Why not now? WHY?
You know the rules. As soon as the DKWiki hits 1000 articles, another wiki will be released.

Sir Grodus said:
That may take a while... a long while.
Okay, I was joking about the 1000 articles. But the wiki has to be doing pretty well before we go starting another one. Otherwise we'll have more wikis than we know what to do with and they'll all need so much work it would be overwhelming. One (new wiki) at a time.

If you'd like a head start on the Wario Wiki send me a PM and I'll give you the link. The other wikis still require work to be done by me before others can start editing.

Back