The Jonas Brothers video game

N

Nerdy Guy

The DS now suddenly sucks.

I happened to see the horror of bad acting when Pheinas and Ferb went to commerical break, what's worse is that this time the acting was coming from a random interview with the Jonas Brothers about thier video game. It's a crappy third-party game for the DS and now the Jonas Brothers are elgible for SSB4!!! :O for tweens with extremly bad tastes in music. The game's plot is very thin and just about the brothers being chased by school girls, playing music, and other crap. It also rips-off Dance Dance Revolution and Guitar Hero, along with the Poffin Cooking mini-game from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I'm afraid that this might actually sell alot of copies and end up spawning an entire series. :(

OH HELL NO.
They shouldn't have made that game! Like how NG said, it shouldn't make a series.

[quote author=Super Happy Nerd Time]
The DS now suddenly sucks.[/quote]

Oh, that recently?

[quote author=SHNT]
... along with the Poffin Cooking mini-game from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
[/quote]

Sadly, not much people might actually care about that part. Unless Pokemon contests are all the rage...

But anyway, Disney's already made games of their other "stars..."

Muigi said:
[quote author=Super Happy Nerd Time]
... along with the Poffin Cooking mini-game from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
Sadly, not much people might actually care about that part. Unless Pokemon contests are all the rage...
[/quote]
I was giving examples of how the programmers aren't being original.

But anyway, Disney's already made games of their other "stars..."
Yes, and those sucked. This could be worse. :-\

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
256px-DSLite_white_trans.png

This DS started sucking when this abomination came out, with its pointy angles and two foot high buttons.

It's a crappy third-party game for the DS
I figured as much.

and now the Jonas Brothers are elgible for SSB4!!! :O
I hope you stroke that out because you realized it was stupid, not because it was unlikely. If I recall correctly, only characters having originated in video games are allowed in Smash Bros.

I'm afraid that this might actually sell alot of copies and end up spawning an entire series. :(
Why would you worry about this?
It's not like they have anything to ruin. You should be worried about good TV shows getting bad game adaptions, not bad TV shows getting bad game adaptions. :-\ If you were really worried about Nintendo having games based on bad TV shows, you would have complained when games based on bad TV shows came out on the NES.

Piraka Wario said:
I'm afraid that this might actually sell alot of copies and end up spawning an entire series. :(
Why would you worry about this?
It's not like they have anything to ruin. You should be worried about good TV shows getting bad game adaptions, not bad TV shows getting bad game adaptions. :-\ If you were really worried about Nintendo having games based on bad TV shows, you would have complained when games based on bad TV shows came out on the NES.
Or a movie, just to add on.

Piraka Wario said:
256px-DSLite_white_trans.png

This DS started sucking when this abomination came out, with its pointy angles and two foot high buttons.
But... I love the DS Lite.

You are wrong.

Your pocket is wrong.

....You're kidding?

Wow, since I hate the Jonas Brothers, this is another game I won't be getting.

Put "yet" between "is" and "another," basically because there should be more than a few...

But, I'm sure we can just ignore this.

and now the Jonas Brothers are elgible for SSB4!!! :O
I hope you stroke that out because you realized it was stupid, not because it was unlikely. If I recall correctly, only characters having originated in video games are allowed in Smash Bros.
[/quote]
Didn't I tell you the exact same thing when you started the SDSSB4M?

No, actually.
You didn't.

Guys, just ignore it. It's not like it would be the apocalypse just because of a video game.

Muigi said:
Guys, just ignore it. It's not like it would be the apocalypse just because of a video game.
I wasn't being serious, Lario. I was just overly joking about it being crappy. Still, it might end up selling alot of copies due to the large ammount of Jonas fangirls. :P

Back