The Oprah Show is ending

N

Nerdy Guy

Oprah Winfery said last night (or maybe it was today, don't really know) that the next season of her show, Season 25, will be her last. Personaly, I don't really care. I'm just glad my grandma will stop taking up the time we watch game shows by watching Oprah. Though I guess a lot of woman might get depressed that thier "inspriration" is gone. :-\

Herr Shyguy said:
Cd-i_Link.jpg

Feh, I don't understand why she was so popular?

Magma Dragoon said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Because Tom Cruise jumped on her couch. :P
And she was on a magazine cover with Ellen. :P

Anyway, I'm just glad the show's over. I found it pretty stupid. It's basicly just some lady telling other ladies about unimportant crap. I'd just listen to my mom's phone conversations if I wanted to spend an afternoon listening to stuff like that.

I never watch it, so I don't care either way. I'm sure if I did watch it I'd hate it, though.

Muigi said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Because males have a hard time understanding the crazy things that females do.
Not really. I hang out with my grandma everyday and I fully understand mostly everything she does plus her thoughts and opinions (she likes to rant about things like illegal immigrants and stuff like that), but I never fully understood why she watches Oprah. :-\

shyguysays said:
Oprah Winfrey will still have a career.
Do you guys think I'm right?
Yeah. My dad read about how she's going on to make another show about a lady who goes out to see what the world has for her. Though, it's not very family friendly...

I miss it already.

Back