Contest!

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
From left to right, top to bottom:

Beanbean, Dry Bones, the Great Gonzo, Paper Luigi DS, Plumber, Petey Piranha Lover (maybe?), Super mario97 (once again... maybe?), Son of Suns, Question Mark, YellowYoshi398, Wayoshi, and Question Mark's brother Question Mark.
 
YellowYoshi398 said:
From left to right, top to bottom:

Beanbean, Dry Bones, the Great Gonzo, Paper Luigi DS, Plumber, Petey Piranha Lover (maybe?), Super mario97 (once again... maybe?), Son of Suns, Question Mark, YellowYoshi398, Wayoshi, and Question Mark's brother Question Mark.
:shock: you got it right!
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Dry Bones said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
From left to right, top to bottom:

Beanbean, Dry Bones, the Great Gonzo, Paper Luigi DS, Plumber, Petey Piranha Lover (maybe?), Super mario97 (once again... maybe?), Son of Suns, Question Mark, YellowYoshi398, Wayoshi, and Question Mark's brother Question Mark.
:shock: you got it right!
Crud I solved it and was coming over to spell it out, but YY beat me to it :(
 
The prize was being in another fangame i'm making about Mario Kart but wiki, but you guys are already in it.(I'll just make you guys something else!)
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Dry Bones said:
The prize was being in another fangame i'm making about Mario Kart but wiki, but you guys are already in it.(I'll just make you guys something else!)
Mario Kart Wiki?
 
No, I'm still waiting for Max with the map for the What Ever Happen To Wayoshi, so I started a Mario Kart game, but staring Mario Wiki people. Thanks to shyster for makeing a article on Mario Wiki Kart, and then it hit me, that would make a GREAT fangame, so thanks Shyster.
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Mario Kart Wiki sounds FTW. Is that its character select screen? You can play as Question Mark's brother Question Mark? D00de, 1337z0rz!
 
Yes that is and No those where going to Steve and who ever won the contest,but I'll make it Peachycakes. What does FTW mean?
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Dry Bones said:
Yes that is and No those where going to Steve and who ever won the contest,but I'll make it Peachycakes. What does FTW mean?
For The Win. It really just means something's cool/awesome, though.
 

Sadaharu

Monty Mole
This is gonna be FTW.
 
I tryed to make Wario Loaf in it, but I couldn't make a SMK version sprite of him. I think I did good on the sprites(but I didn't make the petey sprite.)
 

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Dry Bones said:
I tryed to make Wario Loaf in it, but I couldn't make a SMK version sprite of him. I think I did good on the sprites(but I didn't make the petey sprite.)
SR has some:



[/img]
 
Top