Languages

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
What languages do you understand?

I speak fluent English, and only understand minor bits of various other languages, but I'd say most experienced second language is German.

I speak English and some Spanish. I also know some Japanese, but the only words I know besides the common hello and good-bye are "Doki", "Baka", "Yata", and "Pokémon". :P

I hope you're joking; "Pokemon" isn't a Japanese word.

I only speak English fluently, but I know a fair amount of Japanese words. Definitely not enough to really say I can speak the language, tho, and all the words I know are useless until I figure out how to word sentences in Japanese.

Blue Monday said:
I hope you're joking; "Pokemon" isn't a Japanese word.
I know that. Joking makes my day happier, so I do it alot. ;)

On-topic:
I also know some German and Leetspeak if that counts as a different language.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Leetspeak if that counts as a different language.
That's like saying Romaji (Romanized Japanese) is a language, they're both just altered literary systems of an already existing literary system, so no.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I speak English and some Spanish. I also know some Japanese, but the only words I know besides the common hello and good-bye are "Doki", "Baka", "Yata", and "Pokémon". :P
I believe the term you are looking for is "Yatta", not "Yata".

I speak English, and can understand a small amount of spoken Japanese.

English, some Spanish, bits of German (Sadly, around WWII stuff, mostly...) and French (Well, only a few numbers and, I'm sure, two phrases (Maybe one...)), some Japanese (How to pronounce only (Thanks to the Wapanese! (Mostly out of this place, though...))), and possibly random words of other languages (They've been in decline in my brain, for underuse)...

English, very fluently. My second strongest language would probably be Latin. I speak and understand small portions of a bunch of other languages, but barely enough to get by.

Stooben Rooben said:
English, very fluently. My second strongest language would probably be Latin. I speak and understand small portions of a bunch of other languages, but barely enough to get by.
I'd have expected you to speak in tongues.

If I were a really religious person, maybe. :P

Back