Star Fox series

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, I for one am a huge Star Fox fan. I have every game, except the original Star Fox. I just love the story and the action and the gameplay.

Any other Star Fox fans here? Or am I alone? :(

Were the only ones here... ive never played much starfox but it sounds cool. why isnt ther a fox bio since he was in SSB

Mario > Star Fox > Zelda > Metroid

OK, I like Mario more, but Star Fox is still awesome. What games have you played?

Ive only ever played assault :( . but I plan to buy one pretty soon. what exactly was the first starfox game?

Assault was good, but Command was so much better. Command has the thing that makes the Star Fox series great. Shooting, shooting and more shooting.

The original Star Fox for the NES was called, simply, Star Fox.

Fun Fact: Krystal was originally going to be in a game called Dinosaur Planet (just Dinosaur Planet) which was completely unrelated to the Star Fox series.

Going a bit krazy, eh Sir Grodus?

I already knew that, anyway.

Fun Fact Paragraph: Krystal was going to be a 16-year old cat with Kite, a fox, being her partner in the game. But Shiggy realized how much Kite looked like Fox (McCloud) and urged Rare to make it a Star Fox game. So, the character Kite was scrapped and the name given to the CloudRunner Krystal rides in the beginning of the game (and Fox later finds at Dragon Rock). Krystal's age was bumped to 19 and she became a fox instead of a cat.

Random fun fact: Krystal becomes trapped in a crystal in the beginning of the game. :D

Monty Mole said:
Going a bit krazy, eh Sir Grodus?

I already knew that, anyway.

Fun Fact Paragraph: Krystal was going to be a 16-year old cat with Kite, a fox, being her partner in the game. But Shiggy realized how much Kite looked like Fox (McCloud) and urged Rare to make it a Star Fox game. So, the character Kite was scrapped and the name given to the CloudRunner Krystal rides in the beginning of the game (and Fox later finds at Dragon Rock). Krystal's age was bumped to 19 and she became a fox instead of a cat.

Random fun fact: Krystal becomes trapped in a crystal in the beginning of the game. :D

Now I can read it.

And now I understand why her name is Krystal.

And she looks more like a cat to me :eek: !

To quote Nintendo Power:

Krystal is a modern anthropomorphic cat-like creature with needs. Fox is a simple anthropomorphic fox of action. It's a miracle the two got together in the first place.

Fox has been confirmed for Brawl, I think he was in the new trailer, along with a few new stages.

Star Fox 64 is just like the best space fighter game eva.

The first is really annoying but cool and Assault is just absolute crap.

Bummer, Sir Grodus.

Command is a great game cause it gets back to what te seires is all about.

Back