Some drawings

Oaktown Mojo said:
This user returns every couple months and makes a couple posts.
I mean most users in general, not just a specific one.

Here's one

NSMB.JPG

eh, just somethin crappy for the shroom. Theirs are SO much better.

museforsale said:
Oaktown Mojo said:

Yes this user does :P
Yay! :)

I like the new pictures. I think my favorite is Rosalina with the Comet Observatory.

Thanks! I've never really done a drawing quite as technical as that one, so it was quite the learning experience :P

museforsale said:
Thanks! I've never really done a drawing quite as technical as that one, so it was quite the learning experience :P
It turned out great, nonetheless. Keep up the great work. :)

museforsale said:
Oaktown Mojo said:

Yes this user does :P

Here's what I've done since I last posted...

Welcome_to_the_Observatory_by_mu-1.jpg

Prodigality_by_museforsale-1.jpg

Love_is_in_the_Air_by_museforsale.jpg
Lol.
Peach_Bust_by_museforsale.jpg

Daisy_Bust_by_museforsale-1.jpg

IMG-3-1.jpg
Hey, do you have an account on our wiki? I fos, I'd be willing to give you my sketch related to mario shroom position.

Really?? Thank you! I would love to take it, although...What would I do? :P

I do have a wiki account, actually. Although I haven't done anything with it yet. It's the same name as this one :)

museforsale said:
Really?? Thank you! I would love to take it, although...What would I do? :P

I do have a wiki account, actually. Although I haven't done anything with it yet. It's the same name as this one :)
Basically draw check your talk page on the wiki alot, and if someone from the 'Shroom tells you that your section is due soon, draw a Mario-related picture, scan it, and PM it to a certain member (I forgot which one :P) before it's due.

Or draw a bunch of sketches ahead of time and send one of them when asked to.

Okay, um yeah I know I haven't posted in this for what feels like forever, and it's a little embarrassing to see all these old drawings :'D I haven't done very much Nintendo art since my last post, but I am just now getting back into this fandom and I think that will change very soon.

But here are two older Nintendo drawings I've done since I last posted here, obviously I drew them from the same line art (which I don't have a scan of, smartly enough). I think they were done early 2011, Rosalina based because I was (and still am) a relentless Rosalina fan :') The one in watercolors came first, and the other was my first (and last, I believe) foray into digital art.

84da1c6f-af5d-49fc-a875-3f61f9254b63_zpsda7e673c.jpg

20110722_01_zps0658ddfb.png

I haven't been dead as far as making art, though - I'm currently at an art school, going for a Fine arts major, Illustration minor.

Back