Do you think I post too much?

N

Nerdy Guy

Yes, this is a serious question. I'm asking it because I notice I seem to be "coating the forums" so to speak by being in every topic, every single time. I don't really mean to do this, but I just don't really have a life so I just end up on here all the time. Most topics nowadays seem to be 4 or 5 pages of me talking and someone else on every other post. I want to see how you guys feel about my constant activity. I'm ready to take a break from the forums if you guys think I should.

Discuss with me.

No, you don't post too much. Plus, I don't have a life either.

You post about as much as Uni, SG27, and I; don't really see a problem with it.

Thanks. I was just wondering if I was becoming to much too handle. I'm going to stay here forever now. :)

Nobody can post too much. You're just an active member of our little internet community. :)

Armored Armadillo said:
Nobody can post too much. You're just an active member of our little internet community. :)
I agree. As long as the posts are intelligent and stuff, there's not really too much.

Angry Sasquatch said:
Armored Armadillo said:
I agree. As long as the posts are intelligent and stuff, there's not really too much.
Yay, I'm smart. :)

Back