Excuse me, about the Iggy and Ludwig articles...

Please take a look at the Iggy Koopa and Ludwig von Koopa articles, you'll notice that they have screenshots from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. (These two images: Iggy Ludwig) Now, those screenshots were taking from a video I took the time to record and put together. If you don't believe me then please take a look below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381l66Ijokk&feature=response_watch

Now before anyone goes saying: How do we know they're yours?

Well, look at the lives, coins, and even the score. They're all exactly the same. The person who uploaded them took screenshots and rudely edited out the watermark I placed in the video. Now I do not find this respectful, especially since I took the time to even make the video. I don't see people editing the "Nintendo" logos out of Larry, Lemmy and Morton's screenshots, or the IGN out of Roy's. I would appreciate it if the images paid their proper respect and had the watermark. I don't mean to start a conflict, I just wish to be respected like everyone else.

If there is someone specifically that I need to report this to, please let me know and I will pass my message along to them, otherwise, please heed my request. Thank you.

Too bad, so sad.

Shut up Ugo, you're making us look like jerks.

@Boo's Mansion: EDIT: nvm, see the PM I sent you.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:

@Boo's Mansion: Ask this question on the wiki's Main Page Talk. It'll get more of a direct answer that way.
All right, thank you very much. =)

Boo Mansion said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:

@Boo's Mansion: Ask this question on the wiki's Main Page Talk. It'll get more of a direct answer that way.
All right, thank you very much. =)
Never mind. I thought it over. You might be offended if some people the might not know what the heck they're talking about answer. Just read the PM I sent you.

@Boo Mansion: On behalf of the MarioWiki, I'd like to apologize for your screenshots being edited without your approval. There was a policy set up a while back that logos were to be removed from images (granted, there are still a lot of images with logos on the wiki) as a way to improve the quality of the site. I'll protect the images that you linked to so that the logos won't be edited back out. Sorry for any trouble that may have been caused. =)

@Ugozima: If you have nothing useful to contribute to this topic, then don't post. It's called trolling, and it's against the rules.

All right, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. =)

Sorry if I came off as rude. I didn't intend to, I just wanted my contributions to the Mario community to be respected. =P

It's perfectly understandable; and no, you didn't come off as rude. :P

Back