What games have you recently beaten?

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
For me, I've beaten Castlevania 1 and Metal Slug 7.

I beat Mega Man X1 sometime yesterday. I've also completed the Pit of 100 Trials in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door the other day, but barely. I ended up getting three Poison Mushrooms on the slot reels TWICE in a row during my fight with Bonetail, but I still managed to overcome him in the end by gaining enough Star Points and refilling my HP and FP by using Sweet Feast.

The last game I beat was BiS. Though it wasn't that recent. :P

Contra.

I think beating all three Docs in Doc Louis's Punch Out.

New Super Mario Bros.

I beat the final boss, but I still have worlds 4 and 7 to beat.

Just finished re-playing M&L Superstar Saga and Sonic Rush 2.

Finished Sonic Unleashed Wii too (I just need to unlock 2 day acts and the five last sub-missions to get 100% but I can´t find any more secret items)

I´m 80 stars left from finishing Luigi´s side of Super Mario Galaxy too.

Lol, too many Mario and Sonic gaming for me lately. I´ll have to re-play some Metroid...

This weekend I have finally beaten both Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 8 100%. Quite a satisying achievement.

Galaxy has just reminded me why I consider this the best Mario platformer, and considering how much I like Mario platformers in general, that´s saying a lot. Finally got all 242 stars, both bro´s games completed. I liked the nice detail of the photos sent to the Wii message box after completing Grand Finale Galaxy :)

Mario Party 8 has been quite an addictive game. I like Mario Parties in general (save for the GBA one), and, although the 8th one has a way too easy 1p mode, the minigames were fun, the overall atmosphere (graphics, music, design etc) is as good as ever, and getting all trophies, completing the sound test, unlocking all extra zone hidden minigames, and beating every default record (including extra zone ones) has been pretty satisfying. I enjoyed the game, although it´s not as good as MP6 and 7, which, despite people saying the GCN parties suck, they do not. To put it short: overly short and easy 1p mode (the unlockable challenge mode is a lame joke compared to the 1p solo boards in MP6, and the endurance alley/king of the river modes in both mp6 and 7) but the rest of the game is more on the good side and the multiplayer is as fun as ever.

Easmo said:
This weekend I have finally beaten both Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 8 100%. Quite a satisying achievement.

Galaxy has just reminded me why I consider this the best Mario platformer, and considering how much I like Mario platformers in general, that´s saying a lot. Finally got all 242 stars, both bro´s games completed. I liked the nice detail of the photos sent to the Wii message box after completing Grand Finale Galaxy :)
You haven't beaten it 100% until you got 9999 star bits. :(

Piraka Wario said:
Easmo said:

You haven't beaten it 100% until you got 9999 star bits. :(

Well yeah, I know about the easter egg when you collect 9999 star bits, but small details like that don´t count that much to me, as I have beaten every challenge in the game.

i beated Super Mario 3D Land And mario kart 7

Back