Rabbids go Home

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
The latest Rabbid game in the collection, in case you didn't know. So, the Rabbids finally leave "our world." Its supposed to be better than the last one or two, but I'm excited for it because of something else. Maybe now we can finally get new REAL Rayman games.

Your thoughts?

Unless they port the original Rayman to the DS, I don't care about any new Rayman games.

Waluigi said:
Maybe now we can finally get new REAL Rayman games.
^Very much this. I enjoyed Rayman 1 and totally loved Rayman 2. Rayman 3 was okay but a bit gimmicky, but still way above all the Rabbid crap. But Michel Ancel is busy working on Beyond Good & Evil 2, so I don't see Ubi making a good proper Rayman game any time soon. :-\

Unless they port the original Rayman to the DS, I don't care about any new Rayman games.
Rayman Advance?

I just saw the commercial, the game looks crappy. The plot is that they steal stuff and put the stuff in a pile to reach the moon. I've read an old folk tale that sounded like that. This queen in Africa wanted to own the moon, so she made a giant tower of stuff, she climbed to the top of the tower, but she couldn't reach the moon and ended up falling down and going splat (the book didn't say anything about the "going splat" part, but it's obvious that's what happened). Maybe the Rabbids all die at the end or something. :P

I'm going to get this, eventually. I actually like the Rabbid games. IGN rated it pretty decently, as well.

I'm definetly gonna buy this game.

I'm not going to get the DS version, though. The DS Rabbid games suck.

Back