Can some one send me a picture

g.narron

#1 Mario And Koopalings Fan!!!!!!
can someone send me a pic to my email g.narron@yahoo.com and has the koopalings standing around my username please i would love that if omeone sends it PM me! Thank you :peach:

g.narron said:
Can someone please make me a picture of the Koopalings standing around my username? I would love it if someone did that! Just please PM it to me. Thank you! :)
Sorry about this, proper grammer and meaning are some of my pet peeves. :P

I think you can get JF or Ugo to do it. Ugo is going to be unbanned in 5 days, and I think JF will login soon.

g.narron said:
can someone send me a pic to my email g.narron@yahoo.com and has the koopalings standing around my username please i would love that if omeone sends it PM me! Thank you :peach:
Sure. :)

This doesn't belong in Fan Creations.

Spines Alien said:
This doesn't belong in Fan Creations.
Yes it does. Art requests count as fan creation because it's something made by one of our users when the final product is posted. People have requested images in here before.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
g.narron said:
Can someone please make me a picture of the Koopalings standing around my username? I would love it if someone did that! Just please PM it to me. Thank you! :)

I think you can get JF or Ugo to do it. Ugo is going to be unbanned in 5 days, and I think JF will login soon.
Even though JF has emailed this person, why would you think I would do it?

Uniju's Maid said:
g.narron said:

You're the only other person I know who makes alot of thier own pictures. :P

Uniju's Maid said:
g.narron said:

*cough* *cough*

28u08kw.png

Crackin355 said:
Uniju's Maid said:
g.narron said:

*cough* *cough*

28u08kw.png
I think JF already made an image, Crackin'. Nice picture though (it's a little big however). :P

Back