The Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy Thread

N

Nerdy Guy

I just saw a commercial about this. It's finally coming out! And there's a big EEnE marathon before it airs. It's supposed to be a big TV movie about the Eds, it also counts as the first new episode in years. There's been rumors and stuff about it on the internet for a couple years. All this time I thought it was a canceled project/rumor, I jump out of my chair when I saw the commerical show the logo. I'm glad it's coming out, EEnE was always one of the greatest shows. The lineup's been dry without it. Cartoon Network's starting to come around; they've been reairing some of the old shows like Teen Titians, removing the Canadian imports from the big schedules, Flapjack and Chowder have been getting epicer, and now this. I'm so happy! ;D

Re: Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy's Big Picture Show

This is old beyond belief.

That's because this is an old thread. :P

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
That's because this is an old thread. :P
No I mean like it aired in Finland, Australia, and Southeast Asia (wtf?) already.

This is the US premiere, which is confusing because isn't Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy an American cartoon? That'd be like Japan making a Pokemon movie and premiering it everywhere BUT Japan.

Re: The Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy movie is epic.

I know. It meets up with the series epicness and even goes over in most parts. It's like they never ended the series. :)

I know. It meets up with the series epicness and even goes over in most parts. It's like they never ended the series. :)
Actually, the series was never cancelled, it's actually been on hiatus. The movie's just a replacement for a 6th season.

The series seems like it's over since they finally got jawbreakers.
But that was pretty freaking epic, I hope they show that again.
I gotta give it to them for adding the "friends are there to help you" song in at the end, it gave me some nostalgia.

HOLY CRAP! THERE'S AN EXTRA PART WITH JOHNY AFTER THE CREDITS!

They really had me with the Captain Gourd thing. I thought they were gonna end with a cliffhanger and continue the series. I liked how Plank broke the 4th wall at the end though.

No. Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy is awesome.

Armored Armadillo said:
Herr Shyguy said:
This. :)
One of the few good cartoons that's still around.
They don't air as much as they used to. All the timeslots are replaced with Johny Test and Canadian imports. :(

*whistles theme song*
*runs into camera*
♪ED, EDD, 'N EDDY♪
*Double D falls down*

Armored Armadillo said:
Herr Shyguy said:
One of the few good cartoons that's still around.
They don't air as much as they used to. All the timeslots are replaced with Johny Test and Canadian imports. :(

*whistles theme song*
*runs into camera*
♪ED, EDD, 'N EDDY♪
*Double D falls down*
*Looks down at Double D*

Cookie Monster said:
It was Epic.

You know, I find it kind of odd how we were talking about the movie in a Mindless Junk topic the entire time instead of in this thread. Weird how things work out. :-\

We should change this topic the the general Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy topic.

Back