The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Yoshario

King Bowser
I've read a little of the first installment, but never gotten around to finishing it. I think I remember it being pretty funny, though. That's where the whole "42" thing started, too.

I read it a while ago. I can't remember much about it except for 42 and the rats, but I really liked it.

Wasn't aware there was a 1981 film. The 2005 one was pretty funny, tho.

The sixth book, by Eoin Colfer, just came out. It's really good, though I'm sure all the hardcore fans will be pissed that they didn't magically resurrect Douglas Adams to write the book. I'm glad Colfer gave Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged a larger role, mostly because that name is insanely fun to say. Wowbagger. Wowbagger. WOWBAGGER!

Thom Yorke said:
The sixth book, by Eoin Colfer, just came out. It's really good, though I'm sure all the hardcore fans will be pissed that they didn't magically resurrect Douglas Adams to write the book. I'm glad Colfer gave Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged a larger role, mostly because that name is insanely fun to say. Wowbagger. Wowbagger. WOWBAGGER!
I won't mind, because Colfer has had some past experience. Probably because I'm not a hardcore fan, too. :P

Back