PS2

I have the first socom game and it ROCKS!Does anybody have that game?

PS2 eval. Mi fanboy. Mweehoohaha.

The only games that interest me are Contra: Shatered Soldier, Neo Contra, Gradius V (DUH!) and R-type Final. The rest... meh.

I do not own a PlayStation 2.

I do, however, have these:

Nintendo 64
Nintendo GameCube
Game Boy Advance SP
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii
Xbox
Xbox 360

I have one.... I got it because of a certain Spyro game I was obssesed with, but soon found out about the other great games for it(Kingdom HeartsFTW).

3dejong said:
U eval. Sega supporter. Buy Sonic Mega Collection.

Meh. I prefer actually playing them games on teh Genesis, and the whole LOL ROFL GENSIS DOSE WHAT NITNEDON'T!!!1111111 deal makes me even more eval.

Me and my friend are the only Nintendo fans in my whole Neighborhood! and in both of our schools!

OMG! MUST BRAINWASH! BRAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinetndoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

I think PS2 may have been the best console of the generation, actually. It's so cool! Maybe if SSBM hadn't been on Cube, it would be for certain. The GameCube was very nice, but it was definately not the best console evar. That was the N64. But, then again, I grew up in a world obsessed by that system, so I'm biased b/c of nostolgia.

Stumpers said:
I think PS2 may have been the best console of the generation, actually. It's so cool! Maybe if SSBM hadn't been on Cube, it would be for certain. The GameCube was very nice, but it was definately not the best console evar. That was the N64. But, then again, I grew up in a world obsessed by that system, so I'm biased b/c of nostolgia.

YOU fail, YY.

No one here have Gradius V? That's like, the most interesing title on the PS2, and no one played it, that dissapoint me.

Cool, Smiddle, looks like I've been dissed twice in a row.

...Actually, Gofer, though, Stumpers stopped talking about "the generation" before he began about the N64 (which I was retaliating with my SNES statement; I WASN'T talking about his PS2 comments), as the N64 existed in a different generation than the PS2 (as a matter of fact, while still talking about the PS2 generation, he even mentioned the GameCube). So really, I've only been dissed once...

No i dont have ps2.In fact the only game on the ps2 i really like r the games of the kingdom hearts series

Back