What's Happened to the Wiki?

Ok.

He brought with him ideals of Wikipedia-like standards, etc. for this Wiki. Obviously, it didn't go over very well. :(

*dies at mention of Wikipedia*

Wikipedia? What is this "WIKIPEDIA" of which you speak?

Oh. That evil place where everyone wants to wring your neck for editing. THAT place.

Wikipedia is indeed evil. We should snap the Stumpers-Duck's head in two. No wait, it was Max2's philosophies that state that Stumpers' mention of Wikipedia makes this the official Wikipedia topic, so let's snap the Max2-Duck's head in two.

...quackity mcquakinstein. Here's the duck.

Duck%20Fadar%20leuchtend%20k_tb.jpg

No, he has mystical powers... like this:

Fishsticks rampage for their rights to return to the ocean.

Even if he's gone for a while, you all understand, and I want this to be clear, that I absolutely think that ALttP is **CANTSAYTHATONTV**. He's rude. He claims he stands for user fairness, but everyother statement I heard out of him was so condescending, it makes you have to look up just to look down.

Apparently, he's always been this way--getting into arguments with users.

Hk-47 said:
Even if he's gone for a while, you all understand, and I want this to be clear, that I absolutely think that ALttP is **CANTSAYTHATONTV**. He's rude. He claims he stands for user fairness, but everyother statement I heard out of him was so condescending, it makes you have to look up just to look down.

Apparently, he's always been this way--getting into arguments with users.

You should check out my wonderfully corrupted talk page. It was so nice until he attacked me for using the North American title of Mario Strikers Charged for the article title. I mean, I didn't even know the guy, and he was already coming on strong.

Seriously, he could do a lot better on this Wiki by employing the age old addage, "A calm answer turns away wrath." even when there is no wrath. Oh, and btw, just as a warning, if you fight fire with water, you will get banned. Instead, let someone else put it out. I could talk about this for ages, but it's time I forgave and moved on.

I know, I hate that. I hate the site for being a site he's been to. I hate Earth cuz he lives here.

This Link guy bugs me to such an extent, its big.

Good thing he's not on these forums. Heh... that would be wild.

"Don't bump posts!"
"That's pointless spam. I will get a sysop to delete it!"

J/K. He's actually cool in the chat room, so I have no doubt he'd be fun here... until he finds this thread. :twisted:

Back